The day of meeting

Yet another day ,I thought as I entered the academy .
Sitting at the usual spot I heard a soft voice say "'Morning " .
I looked around to see chocho eating her chips like always and sarada looking at you adjusting her glasses.
"M-morning!" I said in a sleepy tone

Soon enough I opened up a book so as to avoid any conversations .
The class started with a special announcement .

"A new student !? " I though to myself as I stared at the blue haired pale boy .
He is so good looking ..i whispered to myself .
"Hmm ..did you just say something ? " sarada asked looking my way . probably because she caught my very low murmur with her overly sharp ears . I quickly shook my head to ward off any suspicion .

"No no , of course not"
"But am sure you did say something"

"Hey ! Be quite " shino sensei pointed at us . And we fell silent .

The new boy introduced himself as mitsuki . And went to sit near boruto.

"Hey!" I whisper to sarada "don't you think he is good looking ? "

She stares at me with even more suspicion"well ..I can't really say "

"Is he your type ? " chocho asked with excitement before sarada could say something else .

"..I don't know him .." I replied smiling even though I couldn't help but try to get to know him more .

They started giggling afterwards.

(A/N) I thought of reworking the old chapters because of how short and uhh not that good they're ! I'll add a new chapter soon !