• M I N Y O O N G I •

D R U N K
취한

missed call 2:10
🔥Yoongs🔥

missed call 2:12
🔥Yoongs🔥

🔥Yoongs🔥
misun pick up
delivered 2:13

missed call 2:13
🔥Yoongs🔥

missed call 2:15
🔥Yoongs🔥

🔥Yoongs🔥
c'mon I knwo it's late
but answr your phone!
delivered 2:15

missed call 2:16
🔥Yoongs🔥

🔥Yoongs🔥
ugh idk what I expected

🔥Yoongs🔥
look I have to tll you
soemthng important
delivered 2:16

In a small suburban apartment tucked away within the city limits of Daegu, a girl began to stir from her slumber. The pillow below her head no longer welcomed comfort as it began to vibrate with a constant rhythm. At first, the sensation brought on confusion as it would to anyone disturbed from their deepest moments of sleep, but after forcibly blinking her eyes four or five times, her memory exited the fog of her sleepy mind.

Jung Misun plunged her hand beneath the aforementioned pillow, searching sloppily for the device which seemed to never cease its constant vibration. She groaned, wiping her gossamer black hair from her forehead in a huff as her eyes squinted in the offending light of the screen. A blue tint fell over her features as they twisted in an irritated scowl, blinking at the continuing stream of notifications as she tried to make sense of them.

🔥Yoongs🔥
I feel bad about yestrday
about what I sad to you

🔥Yoongs🔥
it wasn't okay
delivered 2:17

🔥Yoongs🔥
I know tht I don't control
you but I just lost my cool

🔥Yoongs🔥
it's so frutsrating

🔥Yoongs🔥
I just got so mad seeinf
you with him

🔥Yoongs🔥
idk why I'm telling you
all this

🔥Yoongs🔥
youre problby asleep
anyway
delivered 2:18

What remained of Misun's scowl soon dissolved into mild surprise as she forced herself into a sitting position, pushing her comforter away and rubbing the remaining haziness from her eyes. Her thumb hovered over the home button, unsure whether she should unlock the device and reveal that she was reading his every word. Judging from his countless misspellings, it was painfully obvious that he was drunk, and based on past experiences with the ex-underground rapper she knew it might not be wise to respond.

The odd friendship between Misun and Yoongi began years ago, far before he and her brother were scouted by BigHit Entertainment. He was at the bottom of the totem pole as far as underground rapping was concerned, just starting out and making a name for himself within his home town of Daegu, and she had just moved there following her high school graduation.

Her plan was to pursue art, to really and truly dig her heels into the graffiti scene that Daegu possessed and take it by storm. Self expression was always at the top of Misun's priority list, and that simple fact caused her life to intertwine with the young rapper's when they found themselves at each other's throats at one of the newest venues.