Holding Onto You Chapter 42

Start from the beginning

I pulled away with great difficulty and started walking backwards. "Catch me if you can."

"You can never escape me." He assured me.

"Don't challenge me captain." I was sure of my capability to run extremely fast but why would I want to run away from Vince.

"Go on then, let's see what you've got." He shot back.

"Well you're the only one who can see what I've got." I rectified him.

"And you sure got a lot of good stuff to see." He flirted.

"I don't mean that." He seriously had a one track mind. "You should be lucky that I didn't fall in love with you for your looks because I bet if I have to see you I might change my mind."

"Oh getting cheeky are we? Well I bet if you saw me you would be bursting with love for me. Trust me I have looks to envy." He praised himself, earning a laugh from me. But I knew that he was gorgeous, without even having to see him.

"I will have to trust my instincts more than you and hope that I'm not dating a troll who is under the misconception that he is handsome. I'm just going to have to believe that you are the most beautiful person in the whole world. Now can we go to class." I told him.

He caught me and pulled me against him. "You are the most beautiful person in the whole world Hunter. The whole world can see how gorgeous you are. All you have to do is believe that." He kissed me and I forgot all about school. "I love you Hunter."

"I love you Vincent." I replied, trying to catch my breath.

"Now let's get to class." He took my hand and started pulling me.

Now he was interested in class because I wanted to stay and kiss him. "You are such an idiot. Why did I leave Finn for you?" I lifted my hands, asking the air.

I was back in his arms immediately. "You belong to me and no one else. You are mine Hunter and I don't want to hear about yours and Finn's silly little affair. I am your boyfriend now okay."

"And I am yours, I hope you remember that as well." I released his grip from my arm. It was gentle but unnecessary.

"You're right I'm sorry, come here." He gave me a breath taking kiss and I melted in his arms. "Come on, if we don't hurry we'll be late."

We ran to class and were lucky enough to reach just as the bell rang.

I sat down and Finn was by my side as soon as Vincent left me.

He pulled me to my feet and gave me a tight hug.

"Finn I don't think Vincent would be too happy about this." I told him, trying to breath.

"I don't think he'll mind because he's doing the same with Brian." He released me and rubbed my cheek.

"He doesn't even want me to mention that we were ever together." I really didn't get Vincent sometimes.

"He'll get over it. Did you spend the night with him?" He asked, causing me to blush for no reason.

"No I didn't, he dropped me home from the park. He was really tired from the game." I told him.

"I missed you last night." He whispered to me.

"I missed you too." I replied. He pulled me into another hug and I loved the feeling of being close to him.

Just then the teacher walked in, greeting us loudly and dramatically and he sounded quite foolish.

We went through the rest of the day and all I heard the whole day was everyone talking about Vincent's party.