MOTHERFUCKING NOHOMO REPUBLICANS

Thomas, Burr, and James had all met up at the local cemetery, because who doesn't like hanging out in a place full of dead people. Thomas had no idea why they where meeting, and why Aaron Bfurry was with them either. He was currently awkwardly standing around waiting for someone to say something.  After a couple more days of waiting James YouMadSon started talking.

   "so, we are gathered here togay to discuss some very important matters." He said,looking at both Aaron and Thomas. "we need to do something about Alexhamder, things are getting way out of had, we cant keep letting him get all of George WashingMachines love! Thomas gasped, he couldn't believe that James was thinking the same thing as him, its like they where soulmates... but like in a no homo kind of way, they were bros.

"I think have just the thing that will get George WashingMachine to like us more then him...." he said con-spirituality.  Thomas was about to spill allll the dirt on hammyton, but then Aaron Bfurry walked up to a bush, and stared at it.

 "OWO whats this, a smol beannnnnn?" Aaron asked, picking up an actual small bean. "I wonder where this came from." What they didnt know was that it was a bean that fell out of Alexhamders jacket when he was trying to hide himself and Fidget laurens. 

"Maybe we should talk about this somewhere safer, it seems like someone was here recently." Thomas said, looking around for anyone else nearby. Aaron was tired and wanted to go home, so james and thomas went to his fabulous bridge house.... alone.

So i didn't really keep my promise about updating the book over the summer, oops. I've been so bored and i still didn't update it.