Pay ur taxes

Thomas Jefferson woke up the next day, and decided he wanted some coffee, so he got out of his bed. When he went to opened the door, there was a weird dude on his doorstep wearing a weird hat.

   The weird guy jumped when he noticed Thomas, and he thought he heard him squeak a little. After an awkward 10 second staring contest, the man started talking nervously. "Um, hello Mr. Jefferson, I am here to inform you that the owners of your current home would like you to move out, immediately, they want you to PAY YOUR FUCKING TAXES."

"Whaaaaat?" Thomas said, confused. "Why do I have to move out?" Thomas was both confused and mad, why would the owners want him to move out?

Thomas was about to yell at the man, but suddenly, he saw someone running down the street, and someone was chasing that person. He gasped when he realized it was that sexy bowl of Mac and cheese he had seen yesterday.

"Yeah fuck off" He said to the weird guy, and ran after the two figures in the distance. As he got closer to them, he saw that some creepy dude was chasing  the beautiful mac and cheese.

  He decided he needed to get the creepy guy to stop chasing her so he could save her. he did the first thing that came to mind, which happened to be start screaming. "AaHHhHhhhhhHhhHhhHHHHHHHHHHHHhHHHhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhHhHhhhhHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    The man stopped chasing her and looked at him like he was crazy, which he obviously wasn't, he was too fabulous to be crazy.  Suddenly the mac and cheese was running towards him, and gave him a big hug.

   "Thank you for saving me, you're my hero" She said, grateful. "How can I ever repay you?"  Thomas thought for a moment, and suddenly he had the perfect idea.

"Go on a date with me." he said, hoping she wouldn't say not to this.

She looked into his eyes and said "No way m8 I'm way outta your league get rekt." Thomas ran away crying like a little baby.

This is the best and worst thing I have every written, so if someone says they want another chapter I might find a way to do one. maybe???