Under the bridge

Thomas was nervous, why was james at his beautiful bridge house, and where the frick is mac and cheese? James was leaning against a wall looking like he spaced out or something. thomas didn't know how to get his attention in a non awkward way, so he just screamed his name, even though they were only a foot away from each other. "JAMESSSS ARE YOU DEAD." he screamed, practically in his ear.

  James had no idea that thomas had arrived, and jumped up and screamed like a little door when he yelled. he also jumped into thomas's arms on accident.  "Um what are you doing at my bridge homie?" he wondered, confused.  "How did you even know I live here?" 

 James jumped out of thomas's arms, and thomas noticed he was turning red, maybe he was allergic to him! james seemed really nervous for some reason, but thomas had no idea why. After a awkward couple minutes, james handed him a piece of paper, and then naruto ran away like the swiggity swag master he is. Thomas was confused and said "Wot in tarnation."

  Before thomas could see what was on the paper mac and cheese came back, and said he was hanging out with one her new friends, who was named leggy, and was related to hammytons wife. He didn't really have any time the rest of the night to see what the paper said because he was to busy making sure that mac and cheese didn't accidently kill herself.

 The next day, mac and cheese was hanging out with her freinds so he decided it was a safe time to see what the paper said. He opened up, and there was just one sentence on the paper.

IMPORTANT: Meet me and burr tomorrow night at 7 o'clock sharp.