Thomas meets someone beautiful

Thomas Jefferson was a very sad dude, General Washing machine sent him to France because he didn't love him anymore, so now he's stuck getting high with the French. Meanwhile, his enemy Alexhamder hammyton was doing all the stuff he wished he could be doing, but one day, he met someone beautiful.
   He was at the local bar, hanging out with dude named LafaYEET, who happened to be a native French dude but was help america.  They were bored, so the ended up at a local bar when someone walked in.
   It was a bowl or Mac N Cheese, and minute he laid his eyes on that bowl, he knew he would never be satisfied.  He wondered where such a beautiful creature could come from, Thomas wished he had the courage to talk to the Mac N Cheese, but he was to nervous.
   She came up to the bar and ordered something, and then quickly left, there was no time for him to a start a conversation.
    He looked over at LafaYEET, and he was giving him a smirk. Thomas wondered why. LafaYEET says. " Tu es une bite. You obviously liked that person why did you not say anything to them, Vous chatte."
  Thomas had no idea what he said in French, he did not know French.  He still replied to him saying. "I had no chance with them, even if I did, they left so fast I wouldn't even have the chance to talk to them."
  LayaYEET just rolled his eyes, and left without him, muttering something under his breath. Thomas figured he must just be tired and decided he should get back to the place he was staying at soon, as well. He hoped he would come across that beautiful stranger again sometime.

Don't even question why I'm writing this, I'm trying to procrastinate doing my homework.