The movie

Jefferson was so confused, why was james YouMadSon here, especially why was he waiting for a chick flick movie? Jefferson and mac and cheese sat down together, and five minutes later YouMadSon sat a row behind them. Jeffersin had no idea what to do, he was here on a date, but he felt bad not talking to him, especially when he was right behind him. 

 Soon his attention was diverted when the red lady and hammyton came in and sat in the very back row. Who was she, hammytons wife was away, and now hes handing out with this lady, it was kind of suspicious. Sooner or later, the movie started, and he couldn't keep turning  around to see what they were doing.

The movie started out with the words "according to all known laws of aviation,there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little." Thomas started crying because it was so beautiful, he had never heard anything like it.

After the movie, thomas and mac and cheese did stuff, and then they walked into James YouMadSon sitting by himself being sad and emo. He looked up at them and said "Ogres are like unions, they both have layers." and then ran away doing the naruto run. Mac and cheese started screaming after that because she thought she saw a bloodthirsty moose, but it was just a pigeon.

Soon, they got to the car when they heard a weird noise coming from some random bushes. Jeffersin couldn't believe what he saw, it was a clickbait youtube video!!!11!!!! oh and red lady and hammyton making out.