Cabinet battle #1

It was time for a cabinet meeting, Washing Machine and hammyton greeted him at the door. Inside there where a bunch of random people sitting in chairs and standing up, and two fancy looking chairs in the middle. Hammyton sat down in one, but jeffersin prefered standing, so he stood awkwardly next to his chair. Soon, Washing Machine came to the front to start the meeting.

  "Thank you to everyone who has come to our first cabinet meeting, and the issue on the table." He said, gesturing to a random table in the corner."Is Hamilton's plan to assume state debt and establish a national bank." 

   Jeffersin totally roasted hamilton, and when hamilton started talking he almost fell asleep, he only realised he was even trying to argue against him when he started talking about James YouMadSon, which was not cool, he wasn't even here. Jeffersin got roasted so bad that washing machine had to had to tell them to take a walk. 

    James was waiting outside, while mac and cheese ran around with a trashcan on her head. James came over to jefferson and hammyton, and said "You don't have the votes." as he got on a unicycle and rode off into the sunset.

  Hammyton got triggered and went to find George Washing Machine to make everything better, which left him alone with mac and cheese. He looked over at her, she was just casually rolling around in some poison ivy and other stuff, so he called for her. "Come on mac and cheese lets go sleep under a bridge fabulously." 

The guys sitting next to me in class are talking about shirtless George washington so i decided to write a short chapter.