Chapter 1: Siege of Lothal (Part I)

In orbit, there was a small Rebel Fleet commanded by Commander Jun Sato. The members of the Ghost Crew recently returned from their mission, they were dispatched to an Imperial Sector to recover military grade shield generators, but instead of generators, they managed to steal fuel from the Empire. Darrel, Ahsoka, Sato, and Zalo waited for the Ghost Crew to report on the recovery mission. Darrel was wearing an armored outfit, and had his new lightsaber on the left side of his belt, he also had a SE-44C blaster pistol in a holster on the right side of his belt. Zalo had casual civilian clothing on, he had a lightsaber on the left side of his belt, and had an A180 blaster pistol. Soon, the Ghost Crew entered the command bridge and greeted Sato.

"Good to see you all safe, Captain Syndulla

"Good to see you all safe, Captain Syndulla." Darrel said.

"Indeed. You and your crew have proven invaluable to our fleet, Captain Syndulla. The fuel acquired in your convoy attacks has helped keep us one step ahead of Imperial patrols." Sato said.

"Thank you, Commander Sato. I'm just sorry our intel about shield generators being on that shipment was wrong." Hera replied.

"Perhaps with your next attack, Hera." Ahsoka said.

"Indeed, we'll get another chance." Zalo said.

Then Chopper entered the command bridge and interrupted the meeting, Sato turned to the droid, and glared at it. Chooper infomred the Ghost Crew that there was an incoming transmission.

"What is the meaning of this?" Sato asked.

"An incoming transmission. Who from, Chop? Ah, why don't you just play it?" Kanan said.

Hera glared at Kanan with disappointment, then turned to look at Chopper.

"Uh, Chop, cloak us with a one-way transmission." Hera ordered.

Chopper activated his hologram projector, then a hologram image of an Ithorian appeared with a translator on his neck. His name was Jho.

"Hey, it's Old Jho!" Ezra said.

"I can't see you, but I can hear you, my friends. Time is short, and there's someone here desperate to speak with you. I told her I couldn't find you, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. She says she needs your help." Jho said.

"We're always ready to help someone in need." Kanan replied.

"Yeah, well, this one's different." Jho said.

Then a woman entered the hologram image beside Jho, it was Minster Maketh Tua. She was the minster of Lothal and known Imperial.