Chapter 7: Brothers of the Broken Horn

On the planet Garel, Ezra Bridger is doing blaster training with Captain Rex, using Chopper as a target while holding up a Stormtrooper's helmet. Zalo was watching from the Ghost's ramp.

"Aim, then fire." Rex said.

"You know what, Rex, I bet even you miss sometimes." Ezra said.

Zalo stepped up and approached Ezra.

"You have the aim of a Stromtrooper." Zalo joked as his Ezra glared at him.

"Speaking of, you're missing Jedi training." Kanan said. "Which is now. Remember?"

Ezra sighed and turned toward the three men.

"You know, I can't be in two places at once." Ezra said.

"As a solider, you'll need to learn how to prioritize." Rex said.

Kanan faced the clone.

"Well, he's not a solider." Kanan said to Rex. "He's a Jedi."

"Yeah, well, maybe I don't want to be either." Ezra murmured.

Rex's eyes widened and turned to Kanan, who was just as shocked to hear this from Ezra. Ezra looked down and wished that didn't come out of his mouth.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kanan asked.

Then Sabine came from the Ghost to speak with the gentlemen outside.

"Hey, practice squad!" Sabine said. "Hera called a meeting. Attendance is mandatory."

Ezra handed the blaster to Rex and ran to the Ghost.

"What's bothering him?" Rex asked.

"I don't know. This is new." Kanan replied.

As the other rebels entered the Ghost, they saw a hologram of Darrel and Commander Sato.

"As we speak, the frozen planet Rinn is suffering a huge energy crisis." Darrel said as a hologram of a heat generators appeared. "When their supplies of fuel cells are gone, the people will not be able to power the heat generators the need to survive."

"They'll freeze to death." Sabine said

"I bet you the Empire cut off their fuel supplies." Zalo said

"Since we're already on Garel, we should check out the black market." Ezra suggested.

"There should be some fuel cells we could fine." Kanan agreed.

"See what you can find, without delay." Sato said.

Sato and Darrel's holograms faded.

"Gear up, everyone. Time to make friends with the locals." Hera said as the others walked out. "Except you, Spector 6 and 7. I told you both to clean the Phantom's Exhaust Port. Twice."

"But, I had Jedi training." Ezra said "And blaster practice."

"And I've been training for when Vader ever comes back" Hunter said

"Well, now you have scrubbing practice." Hera said. "And Zalo, if you want to be part of this crew. you're gonna have to pull your weight around here."

Chopper then laughed at the boys misfortune.

"What are you laughing at?" Hera asked. "You're going to be helping them." she said as she walked out while Chopper grumbled at the Padawans.