The Senseis

(Hisakos P.O.V.)

     I can't believe I'm in the same squad as the dead last. But oh well I mean dad had to deal with lord hokage and he was the dead last so... *sigh* fine I'll deal with him, I'll set this as a test that if I'm going to be a great hokage like his father then I'll work with people like him.

As we waited, squads were being picked up by their senseis. Squad eight was taken by someone named Udon, {Yes I know, it's the udon with the nose leak that can never stop unless a crisis like the pain attack occurs but he fixed that little problem and where's contacts also he's trained so he looks more masculine now and mature like squad 7s soon to appear sensei} then squad nine was taken by a woman named Mirai Sarutobi. How cute how her father trained their parents and now she'll train them! And squad ten was taken by another woman named Moegi. Let's see how long she lasts against metal lees 'youth'.

       IS IT ME OR IS OUR SENSEI REALLY THIS LATE!!! It's been 2 hours since the others left with their senseis to do who knows what. At least brother gave me a wave goodbye, so he cares. Saturo decided to pull a prank like always. He made a shadow clone that then transformed into a horn that when squeezed will go off. He tested it and it worked, then he started tapping it to the top corner of the door frame,
"Saturo what are you doing you know we'll get in trouble for doing that."
"Well he's late so that calls for punishment."
"But why are you doing that when he's already here?"
Mitsuki asked, you know he's not that bad. He just needs to learn how to socialize better since he's the son of Orochimaru. We both gave him questioning and disbelief looks until someone,
"Looks like points go to Mitsuki for sensory, you two will probably need more practice on that. But what surprised me was that a Uchiha that posses the byakugan couldn't notice me. Maybe I'm getting too good at this?"
As the obviously male voice spoke, we turned our heads to who he was and saw Konohameru. He was wearing his headband on his forehead, wearing the standard Jonin vest, and had his blue bandanna tied around his neck. Spikey brown hair that was leaned back, and dark blue eyes.
      "Why didn't you tell us sooner!?"
     We both said,
      "Because you didn't ask."
     He responded with his usual smile, eyes closed with A off smile. Like I said, he needs to learn how to socialize better because socialized people don't wait for others to ask if someone their waiting for is in the room. So me and Saturo started ranting to him what you should do instead of what he did. After a little while Konohameru sensei interrupted,
     "Excuse me but everyone how bout-"
     "HOLD YOUR HORSES!!"
     The two of us yelled because we don't want this sorta thing happening again. He sweat dropped and sighed and waited for us to continue.

      After some time we finished our rant and Konohameru sensei led us to the roof. He sat on a railing while we sat on the steps,
     "Alright how about we get to know each other better by telling about ourselves."
     "How about you be our example sensei."
     "Okay. Things I like. Training, being a shinobi, and cool new jutsu. Things I don't like. Slackers,  and people who abuse their power. Hobbies, never thought about it. And my dream for the future is to be hokage like big brother Naruto."
      "Big brother Naruto?"
     I asked. They aren't related so how-
      "They have a brotherly bond."
     Saturo answered smiling. Oh. So that's their relationship.
      "Alright since you answered her question how bout you go Saturo?"
      "Ok! My likes. Family, friends, and ramen. Dislikes. People who are jerks to others, and those who think their personal stuff is more important then family. I'm not talking about my dad if that's what your thinking.-"
      Saturo says the last sentence looking out at thin air. {OH SH*T!! NO SATURO STOP MESSING WITH THE FOURTH WALL!!}
I tilt my head to the side dumbfounded. Does he have a screw loose?
      "Hobbies. Park coring. Dreams for the future. IS TO BE THE GREATEST SHINOBI THAT EVER LIVED NOT A HOKAGE BUT STRONGER THAN ALL THE KAGE IN HISTORY!!!"
      He's got a big dream. But I believe he'll achieve it, he's got the determination in his eyes.
      "I guess it's my turn. My likes. Reading, spending time with my brother, and working towards what I want to be. Dislikes. Those who give up too easily on something, and being invaded of my personal space or comfort zone. Hobbies. Reading scrolls. And dreams for the future. Is to be the first Uchiha hokage, the same dream as Obito Uchiha."
       Saturo gave a knowing smile, as well as Mitsuki. And Konohameru gave a toothy grin with his eyes closed.
      "So I'm last to go, alright. My likes. I like many things. Dislikes. I don't really dislike anything. Hobbies. Never heard of it. And dreams for the future. Never really thought about it."
       We were all looking at him like he was crazy. Dad told how Kakashi was almost the same when he introduced himself to dads squad.
       "Well then I must say, you three are very interesting. I'm gonna have a fun time during our little exercise tomorrow."
        "What exercise are we doing?"
        I asked. The three of us looked at him in wonder. Our question was answered,
        "Why the bell test of course!"
        "The bell test?"
        We all asked,
        "*snickers* you'll know tomorrow... oh and  don't forget to not eat breakfast you might puke!"
        Me and Saturo shivered while Mitsuki did his smile. He's really gotta learn more about this sorta stuff.

         I met up with Sanada and walked home together and we talked about how it was with our squads. When we got home it looked like mom was the only person there,
        "Hey mom, where's dad?"
        "..."
        "... He left didn't he."
        Sanada said as he stopped walking up the stairs. He tilted his head where his hair covered his eyes creating a shadow over the top half of his head,
        "Yes"
        Sanada continues going upstairs after hearing that with the same look and went in his room. Sanada always did look up to dad like he was a super hero or something. He also wanted to be like him. He trained like him, ate like him, and even acted stoic like him. After some time he adapted to that attitude and that's how he is now. Me and mom understand why dad goes out of the village to achieve redemption but Sanada sees it as abandonment. We don't tell dad because it'll make him more guilty and won't focus on his mission.
         I decided to hang with mom and talked about my day. We were laughing and enjoying our time together. You never know... if one mission will be your last...

        (Sakuras P.O.V.)

       I heard the door open and see Saturo come in with a nervous smile on his face. I heard about what he did earlier today and I was gonna punish him but then Naruto gave him a worse punishment. The ruin of public image. Which will take a while to fix unless someone brings it up then it becomes public again.
        "So how did it go Saturo?"
        "Okey but I'm gonna have to eat a lot for dinner if I'm gonna make it through the bell test without eating breakfast."
         He laughed scratching his hand behind his head. He surely is Narutos son thinking like that. But I'll let him find out on his own,
         "Ah the bell test, it sure does bring back memories. I remember when I took it with your father and sasuke.

       Sort of remembered we left him tied to a post and left eh heh

       Sort of remembered we left him tied to a post and left eh heh."
       I said laughing a little nervously and sweat dropped. Saturo responded wide eyed and gawking.
      "But I'll give you a tip.-"
      I said trying to change subject. He leaned closer to hear better,
      "Try to work with your squad mates no matter what, okey?"
      "Alright. Well then I'm gonna go train and eat for tomorrow!"
      He really thinks that will work? *sigh* oh well let them dream.

      (Narutos P.O.V.)

     Finally when I was done with work I can go home to my family. When I got there Hanami was put to sleep and still those cute little thank you notes for my effort as the hokage. This really makes me feel like I didn't mess up. I look into Saturos room and see him passed out on his bed still wearing his daily clothes and headband. He was snoring loud enough to hear outside the room with the door closed... Now this feels familiar,
      "He's taking the bell test tomorrow and to prepare he trained since he got home and Hanami was there cheering him on like always."
Sakura said behind me in her nightgown. Man she looks pretty and beautiful in that.
"He is? Well let's hope Konohameru will go easy on them like Kakashi did with us."
I said glancing at her. She must've noticed my lidded eyes and the bags under my eyes,
      "Come on let's go to bed. You must be beat?"
       She said as she gently took my hand and led me to our room. I got changed and got into bed with her. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I began to doze off and instinctively held her close to me and felt her moving to get comfortable and laid her head on my chest. I felt her stroke my hair which calmed and soothed me to a deep sleep.