chapter 13

"I got one up on that Penn guy." Amy smirked to Gemma as they were walking back to Rosie's.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?" Gemma replied.

"No, he was too scared." Amy chuckled.

Gemma giggled before sighing. "Oh, boy... What a partnership those two are gonna have."

Amy chuckled a little.

"Maybe Rosie should talk to him." Gemma teased.

"Yeah, she'd scare him halfway to Hell." Amy laughed.

"On the Highway to Hell~" Gemma giggled.

Amy chuckled. Gemma smiled as she went with Amy back to Rosie's as the old woman seemed to be lifting weights. Amy gave a smile back. Rosie was continuing with her exercises.

"Hi, Rosie." Gemma smiled to the old woman.

"Hello again, did you collect what you needed to?" Rosie asked.

"Yes, ma'am, it's all cleared up now." Gemma replied.

"Good." Rosie smiled.

"He said he liked it." Gemma whispered to Amy sheepishly.

Amy smiled at that and winked to Gemma.

Gemma blushed as she soon went inside to put the poem back in her bag for safe keeping, but then remembered that Amy wanted to look at it. "Oh, do you wanna hear it?" she then asked.

"How about later?" Amy suggested as obviously it was something Rosie shouldn't see.

"All right, I'm just glad to have it back." Gemma blushed as she put her paper back into her bag for safekeeping.

Amy smiled and winked again. Gemma giggled as she then zipped up her bag and held it on her back so she would be ready to go when Amy would.

Amy smiled. "Robbie?" she then asked outloud.

"Oh, hey, guys." Robbie smiled as he poked his head out.

"Are we all ready?" Amy asked with a smile.

"I'm ready." Robbie nodded.

"Yeah, me too." Gemma added.

Amy smiled.

"Oh, wait a moment!" Rosie called and then scurried into the kitchen.

Gemma blinked at Rosie oddly for a moment. Robbie smiled back. Amy giggled at Rosie's reaction. Rosie came back with a tupperware tub of, anyone could guess it, meatballs for them to take home.

"Thanks, Rosie," Gemma smiled to the old woman. "You always hold the key to our hearts and our tummies."

Amy nodded with a smile.

"Now, you all go off and have a wonderful day." Rosie smiled.

"You too." Gemma smiled back as she took her container.

Amy kissed the woman on the cheek as she took hers too. "Thank you, Rosie." she smiled.

Rosie blushed fondly and smiled. She handed Robbie one too.

"Yeah, thanks a bunch." Robbie added with a sincerely sweet smile to the old woman he was fond of.

Gemma held her container and once Amy was set, they went off together. Rosie waved them off smiling.

"Hey Robbie, are you doing anything in town tonight?" Amy asked Robbie then.

"I'm actually gonna meet Julia, Glenn, and Holly," Robbie replied. "We're going on a Double Date."