chapter 11

After all the wedding planning so far, Sammy was waiting out in his car. Robbie went to go with Sammy after the fun they all had today, even Gemma as it seemed good for her and lifted her spirits even more after what happened in school. Robbie noticed though that Julia forgot her sweater and he had to get it back to her. Sammy smirked to Robbie as he could tell the man liked her. Robbie was in denial, but it seemed to actually be true.

Amy was taking a short morning walk, rubbing her stomach gently. Gemma's father was working in the yard while his daughter was sleeping and was dreaming of her favorite teacher and even kissed her pillow next to her Michael J. Fox poster.

"Good morning!" Amy greeted Gemma's father with a smile.

"Oh, hello, Amy, dear." Mr. Stone smiled to his daughter's best friend.

Amy smiled. "How are you today, Mr. Stone?" she asked in a friendly way.

"Oh, fine, fine," Mr. Stone smiled to Amy. "Also my little Gem seems to be bright eyed and bushy tailed like a squirrel."

"Oh, that's good." Amy smiled sweetly.

"And how are you doing, Amy?" Mr. Stone smiled back before he picked a flower from the yard.

"I'm okay, thank you, sir... Was actually able to get some sleep last night." Amy giggled.

"Oh, that's good..." Mr. Stone replied.

Gemma soon woke up and opened her window as she had a sappy in love look on her face. Amy smiled and rubbed her stomach as the baby kicked.

"Oh, Gem!" Mr. Stone looked up to see his daughter.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!" Gemma swayed from her bedroom, leaning against the window, but tried to be careful from falling out.

"Gem, if you want to announce it to the world, come downstairs and do it... I don't want to have to visit you in hospital with grapes and all that." Amy told her friend.

Gemma stuck her tongue out before shutting the window. "I'll be right down." she then said, deciding to go see Amy.

Amy giggled quietly.

Gemma soon got dressed rather quickly and came down, she then smiled to her father as he gave her the flower and put it in her hair. "Thanks, Daddy."

"Oh... You look just like your mother..." Mr. Stone sighed with a small smile back to his daughter.

Amy smiled softly.

Gemma came up to Amy with a smile back. "Hey, Aims."

Amy hugged her friend. "How are you this morning?" she grinned.

"I feel like I'm in Heaven~..." Gemma giggled.

Mr. Stone smiled and then went back to his yard work as the girls talked.

"That's good." Amy smiled.

"I am going to graduate soon..." Gemma rubbed her arm. "I just don't know what to do for work..."

"Well, I'm sure you'll find something in LA." Amy said quietly.

"You know, he kinda likes magic...." Gemma smiled sheepishly. "Sometimes during lunch, he'd show us some tricks."

"Maybe he'll be a magician and you can be his assisstant?" Amy suggested.

"Ooh~..." Gemma blushed as she daydreamed about being Mr. Teller's lovely assistant.

Amy giggled.

"Would you like some lunch, Amy?" Mr. Stone offered.

Gemma blinked and then looked around innocently.