Mornings like these~Jastin

Requested by @indiewashington I'm sorry if u don't like it

Requested by @indiewashington I'm sorry if u don't like it. I kind rushed it. And when I was Writing this, my mind was everywhere and j really couldn't focus

-Justin's POV-

I woke up to the sun coming in from the window since I forgot to close the blinds last night and so did my boyfriend Jason of 5 years.

Speaking of Jason, I felt his warm arm around my waist that was covered in tattoos.

I tried getting out of bed to go close the blinds and to get ready for the day. But once I tried escaping Jason's fright grip around my waist, he would just tighten his grip around my waist, causing me to giggle at his actions.

I turned around in his arms and focused on his face.

He's so flawless.

"Jason," I whispered as I moved some of his hair from his face.

"Baby," I whispered again, running my fingers through his hair since I didn't get a respond.

"Shhhh, go to sleep." He said back.

"Get up." I told him while pecking his lips.

But he wouldn't bulge.

"Baby," I whispered, kissing his forehead. Then his check. His other cheek. Next the tip of his nose. Then his chin. And lastly his lips once again.

"Babe," I groaned once he wouldn't wake up but that only caused him to laugh meaning once he was awake the whole time.

"Jase," I groaned once I relieazed that he was awake the whole time.

"Weren't you cute?" He said in a teasing tone, causing me to hid my face in his chest.

Then I felt his chest vibrate meaning he was laughing.

"Shut up." I said but came out muffled since my face was stuffed in his chest. But that only caused him to laugh more.

"No kisses for you." I said and that immediately shut him up.

"You can't do that!" He argued.

"My mouth, my kisses." I told him, being the stubborn person that I am.

"But I'm your boyfriend." He said and I could just already imagine the pout he had on his face by now.

"Give me a kiss." He added.

I pulled away from his chest and right away I saw the pout that I predicted on his face.

Then he started doing his puppy dog eyes make it even harder to resist since he has baby blue eyes that make him look even more adorable.

(Credit TO factjdb ON INSTA. Follow them. They have amazing facts about Justin if you don't already :))

"Please." He begged.

"Fine." I said finally giving in. I mean who wouldn't. Especially with eyes like that.

I leaned up and kissed him on the lips while depended the kiss cause me to smile in the kiss which he did the same.

We pulled away once we needed air.

I went to get out of bed but Jason wouldn't let go of his grip around my waist.

"Jason, what are you doing?" I asked him with a smile on my face.

"You aren't leaving this bed. In fact none of us are unless it's necessary. We are gonna cuddle and watch our favorite show on Netflix all day." Said Jason causing a smile to appear on my face.

"But first we need snacks." Jason said and got out of bed all naked since we did something last night causing me to blush while he just laughed.

He headed towards the door still naked.

"Jason!" I hissed causing him to turn around.

"Yea?" He asked.

"You're gonna walk out naked?!" I asked him in disbelief.

"It's just us babe. Plus you know you love it." He said and winked at me causing me to blush while he walked out, laughing.

I took the remote from the nightstand and turned on the tv. Putting it on Netflix and clicked on Riverdale, but paused it cause Jason hates it when I start an episode without him.

I laid in bed and just stared at the tv, lost in my thoughts.

"Justin!" I heard someone say causing me to snap out of my thoughts and look at the person who was calling my name who happened to be Jason.

"Yea?" I asked him.

"You ok babe? I've been saying your name but you wouldn't answer." He sald with a worried expression on his face.

"Yea. I'm fine. Just kind of got lost in my thoughts." I told him with a small smile.

"Anything in particular you would like to talk about?" He asked.

"No it's good. I just wanna cuddle with you and watch our favorite show." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Well alright then." He said and climbed into bed with me.

I scooted over so he could lay down. Then once he was comfortable, I cuddled into his chest while he wrapped his hands around my waist while I laid my head on his chest.

He picked up the remote and pushed play while we focused on the tv.

But then slowly I felt my eyes fluttering closed. But I didn't want to sleep. Jason wanted to watch tv. And I didn't want to leave him alone.

"Go to sleep Justin. It's fine. I'll be ok." He said once he noticed my eyes wanting to close.

I nodded and pulled the blanket up to my neck while Jason put his hand in my hair and started to play with it. Causing me to get even more sleepier.

"Sleep well my prince." I heard Jason say before I fell into a deep slumber.