I would do anything for you~ Jastin

Justin and Jason had a big fight. Justin went home, crying. And Jason couldn't stand it. So in the middle of the night, on a rainy night, Jason went to his house, hating the fact that Justin was crying because of him.

-3rd person point of view-

Justin laid down on his bed, full in tears.

You see Jason, Justin's boyfriend of 1 year and Justin had a fight and it didn't end good. Jason and Justin live together, but Jason went to a hotel in this rainy day. And Justin was deadly afraid of storms, espically the thunder and lightening.

Jason sat in the hotel's bed, thinking about the events that had taken place, less then two hours ago.

He fucked up real bad. He didn't mean to hurt the love of his life. He was just mad and angry. And it was over something so stupid. Like so stupid that you wouldn't even believe.  It was over Justin working. Justin felt like he wasn't doing anything. He would stay home and clean, make dinner, breakfast, mean while Jason was at his work. He's the CEO of his company, McCann Enterprice. Justin didn't want Jason thinking he didn't do anything or that he was worthless. So Justin asked Jason if he could work. Big mistake, because that one single question, lead to something big.

Jason walked towards the window and just looked out of it. He saw that it was thundering, lighning, and raining. That moment he remembered that Justin was deadly afraid of thunderstorms.

Jason was stuck, he didn't know rather to go with Justin, be there for him, or leave him and just give him space. But he knew how Justin got during a thunderstorm. So Jason decided that he would go with Justin. Even It would cost him a yelling. But he knew that he would rather get yelled at knowing that he was there for Justin instead of being at a hotel, knowing that he didn't even try to be there for Justin.

Jason left the hotel, walked towards Justin's and his house, in the pouring rain. Knowing that he would probably end up getting sick. But deep down, he knew that it was worth it. Justin was worth it. And he would do anything for Justin.

So Jason finally arrived at their house, soaking wet from the rain. His hair was stuck to his forehead. His clothes felt ten times heavier cause his clothes absorbed all the rain and now were weighing down on him.

Jason lifted his shaky hand and knocked on the door.

It took about two minutes for Justin to answer the door but when he did, Jason gasped when he saw Justin.

Justin eyes were bloodshot red, his cheeks were puffy, his hair was a mess, yet he still looked handsome in Jason's eyes.

"J-Jason," said Justin, out of surprise.

"Hi," said Jason in a shaky breath.

"W-what are you doing h-here?" Asked Justin, stuttering a little with his words.

"I know how you get when there is thunderstorms. And I started thinking if I should come. So I decided that I would rather come and get rejected instead of doing complete shit to help my boyfriend. Even though we are in fight," said Jason while Justin's heart fluttered.

"I love you," said Justin, not knowing what to say but what he felt.

Jason's eyes went wide, they haven't said "I love you" to each other yet and this was Justin's first time.

But Jason knew that he also loved Justin. He knew from the start. He was falling and it was fast. And he didn't care.

"I love you to," said Jason which caused Justin to smile.

"Come in," said Justin, moving to the side so Jason could walk in.

Jason walked in and stood near the door as Justin closed it.

"Go get changed. You must be freezing," said Justin.

Jason nodded and went upstairs to change out of his freezing and damp clothes.

He went into their room and into their closet. He striped out of his wet clothes and put them in the hamper that was in their closet. Then he chose some grey sweatpants and a simple white shirt with some socks. 

Next Jason laid down in the bed and pulled the covers over his shaking body since he was still shaking from the cold.

After about 5 minutes, Justin walked in with some hot chocolate and handed it to Jason.

"Thank you," said Jason while taking a sip of the delicious hot beverage.

Jason then put the cup down on the night stand that was beside his side of the bed.

Next he laid down while Justin cuddled into his chest, slowly falling asleep to Jason's heartbeat. But would once in a while he would whimper from the thunder that he heard outside.

Jason started playing with Justin's hair and just admiring Justin. And how truly beautiful he was. And as he was doing so he couldn't help but think how he got so lucky to have Justin in his life and to call him his.

"I love you Justin. You are truly the love of my life. And I would do anything for you. And that could be a mistake but I'm hoping it won't. I would love to marry you one day and start our own family. I love you for you. And I don't plan on letting you go any time soon," said Jason while smiling down at Justin. Spilling his feelings that hopefully he would tell Justin one day when he's awake.

Little did Jason know was that Justin was awake the minute Jason started playing with his hair and Justin felt the exact same.

Soon they both fell asleep, holding each other, knowing that they don't want what they have to end. Not now, not ever.