A new king to see~Jastin

Every man has to gather at the king's kingdom. Alex McCann is stepping down from being the king and giving the title to his little brother. But Jason McCann goes for guys. And before Jason can become king, he needs someone by his side. So he must chose between the men who come. Justin must go see the king to see if he gets picked which he doubts since he thinks that Jason is wayyyyyyy out of his league.

-3rd person point of view-

"Justin honey hurry up before you're late," yelled Justin's mom to her only son that was taking forever just to get ready.

But she understands. Today is a huge day for all the men under 25 in Diamond Island. The prince will be looking for his prince. Since he will be the next prince next year which gives him the time to learn and find the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

"I'm coming mom," yelled Justin back, rolling his eyes, while fixing his hair.

Justin checked himself in the mirror one time and walked down the stairs to met with his mom who had an annoyed face.

Justin smiled at her innocently while she rolled her eyes at him.

Justin and Pattie, Justin's mother, exited their house and jumped into their car. And headed to the King's castle.

Once they arrived, there were huge good gates at the front, and body guards at the front of it. Looking ahead with no emotion, just a blank look on their face.

 Looking ahead with no emotion, just a blank look on their face

The door opened slowly. And they drove in.

Once they parked, Justin got out, fixed his suit. And grabbed his mom's hand and they both walked in the castle.

Once they walked in, Justin was handed a badge. The badge had a number on it. His number was 222. Damn so many people showed up Justin said in his mind.

As the night continued no one saw the upcoming king. But then he suddenly appeared. And he was more beautiful in person. People gasped at his beauty since no one has really see the prince in person. He's never at balls, he's only been  seen in photographs.

"Good evening my people," said Jason while waving at them since he was on a platform, that overlooked the whole room.

"Good evening Prince Jason," responded everyone in the room which caused Jason to smile at his soon to be people. And maybe even one of his husband.

"I'm sure y'all know why I have made men gather here," he said.

Everyone nodded.

"Alright, I will have one dance with everyone who has a number. And if I feel something, I will make my bodyguard write down your number, and we could have some alone time as the night continues," said Prince Jason.

Everyone nodded and Jason smiled. And after that, Jason began to dance with the first person with his two of bodyguards by his side.

As the night continued, Jason danced with every person who had a number. And Justin got nervous since Jason was number 221. So he was next. And he couldn't be anymore nervous. He's never been this nervous but then again, he's never danced with anyone besides his mom.

"Number 222, you're up," announced a bodyguard.

Justin looked at his mom with a nervous face that said 'don't make me go please' but his mother only shook her head and pointed to the soon to be king. But Justin only shook his head in response.

Pattie came over and took Justin's hand and started pulling Justin towards the soon to be king but Justin pulled back.

Soon the king saw Justin and Pattie, and he looked at them in confusion.

Jason, the soon to be king, walked towards Justin and Pattie with everyone following his moments.

"What's going on here?" He asked.

Justin blushed in embarrassment when he saw that everyone in the room was looking at him and his mother.

"My dear son does not want to dance with you," Justin's mom said, putting her son on blast.

Jason looked at Justin in confusion. Jason never thought of himself as a bad or mean person. So why wouldn't Justin want to dance with him?

"And why not?" Asked Jason, looking at Justin.

"Ummm.." trailed of Justin.

"Ummm what Justin?" Asked Pattie, smirking at Justin.

Justin blushed and looked at Jason and the crowd behind Jason.

"Um mommy can we go?" Asked Justin to his mom, giving her the puppy dog eyes.

Right when Pattie was going to respond, the prince spoke up.

"No you may not leave," said Jason and snapped his fingers.

His bodyguards grabbed Justin's mother and wouldn't let her go.

"Hey let go of her," said Justin.

"They will not listen to you. They work for me," said Jason.

"Well prince Jason, tell your bodyguards to let go of my mom," said Justin through his gritted teeth.

"Is that the way to talk to your prince?" Asked Jason.

"I don't care right now. That is my mother and I will protect her with my damn life. Do what the hell you want with me. But don't ever hurt my mother or pull her into this." Said Justin, his face turning red now.

Jason nodded, amused how justin stood up for someone that means a lot to him, and snapped his finger which caused the bodyguards to let go of Pattie.

Justin immediately ran to Pattie.

"Mommy are you ok?" Asked Justin to his mother.

"I'm fine baby, my wrist just hurt," she said while rubbing her wrist.

Justin looked down and grabbed her wrist while rubbing them for her and once in a while, giving them kisses.

The crowd awed at Justin and his mother which caused them to blush.

They stood up and hugged one another while looking at the prince.

"I want my dance and after that you can leave," said Jason.

Justin rolled his eyes but nodded.

"Stay in my sight," whispered Justin to his mother.

She nodded while Justin walked towards the Jason and his bodyguards.

------------------------------------

Part 2 or would u guys like to imagine the rest on your own
Vote comment and follow me
Love u guys
-mariana