I'm in love with the shape of you~Justin

-I'm working on a one shot that was requested so not gonna update until that one is published. Good thing is that I'm almost down. Just give me 2-3 three days cause I'm lazy and I write then stop then write then stop and it just goes like that. So yea just give me some time-

-Justin's POV-

Hi, it's Justin. And I'm here to tell you something. But this goes out for mostly my girl beliebers. And it's that you're perfect the way you are. God gave you the body that he thought was perfect for you. And only you. Cause no one has the same exact body as you. And you should feel proud and happy cause you are not replaceable.

Our world is not the same. Now a days, you have to be skinny but not to skinny cause no one wants to see your bones. But you cant be fat either. So what is skinny but not fat?

My girl beliebers, please don't change your body because a guy says you have to in order to be pretty.

You are my princess and I will take you however you are. And so will that one boy that loves you with everything in him. You just have to wait. And I know it's hard to wait. But in the end, it's worth it. Wanna know why? Because you didn't change. You just found the one that loves you for you.

If your crush tells you that the only way he or she will ever like you is for you to be skinny. Don't listen to them. They aren't the one. A person who truly loves you, looks beyond your looks and into your heart.

And I know it's hard to see other girls espically celebrities who are skinny and very pretty but your beautiful to. You're even more beautiful then them. Because you aren't fake. In this industry, photoshop goes on a lot. How you see this celebrities is not how they look in real life.

Now you might feel like they are prettier then you but everyone does. Everyone always feels like someone else is prettier then them. So when does it stop? When does one truly feel confident with their body? When does one not worry about their looks? When does one wake up every day and just be happy with how they look? And to answer those questions is when they finally accept themselves.

Confidence is not being skinny, having the perfect makeup, having the best looking girlfriend or boyfriend. It's when someone truly accepts themselves and likes their own flaws.

Everyone has flaws. Even me. Now I know my beliebers will say that I'm perfect. That I'm the most handsome person alive. And that I'm just better then anyone else. But that's a lie. I am definitely not perfect. And I am not the most handsome person alive. And I am totally not better then anyone else.

I'm not bringing myself down. I'm just saying the truth. I'm happy with how I look. I don't worry about my looks cause I know that one day I will find that one girl who loves me just for me. That girl will one day come into my life and make me feel like I'm on cloud 9. And yes I do worry that I'm not good enough sometimes. But I know that other people's opinion doesn't matter. Cause I know who I am and nobody will change that. I found my purpose and no one will get in the way of my losing it again.

Now my beliebers, please don't starve yourself. Don't make yourself throw up. Don't ever look in a mirror and be disgusted with what you see. Cause I'm not. I see every each one of you and I fall in love with you. Cause in my eyes, you are perfect, just like you claim I'm perfect in your eyes. The same goes for me.

I don't worry about your size, your stretch makes, nor your looks. I worry with what's inside. Cause you can have the "looks" as people say now but you could have the worst personality ever. And that would repulse me right away.

Many girls have eating disorders because of the social media. And wanna know what I say to that? Just why! That's my answer/question. Why?!

Why do that to yourself? Why make yourself suffer? Why cause yourself pain? Why change for someone else that might not stay forever? Why do you wanna look like everyone else?

Is it because you want to be comfortable around everyone else. You want be accepted. Is that it? Is that what is it. Because let me tell you something, girls aren't  ALWYAS the way they portrait themselves to be.

People lie. People judge. People will ALWYAS have something to say. But it's up to you to say fuck it or to listen to them.

My beliebers I love you just the way you are. You don't have to change. You came how god wanted you. And that's enough for me. I could give two shits about your looks. I just wanna see what's in your heart.

So my princess don't ever lower your head in shame about your body cause your crown might fall off and my princess' crown can not and will not fall off. Because when you lower your head, I will always put my hand under chin, pick up your crown, and put it back where it belongs. On your head.

And if I ever happen to marry you, date you, or get involved with you, my two missions will to ALWYAS be there when your crown falls off. And to mark that one day YOU make sure your crown doesn't fall off.

And in case your crown falls, make sure you get a guy that picks it up for you. And make sure that you get a guy that fixes all your insecurities.

My beliebers deserve the best girl or guy out there because my beliebers are the best and deserve the world.

I wanna say one thing before I leave cause I have concert coming and I need to go to rehearsals.

Just remember one thing my beliebers,

I'm in love with the shape of you 💕👸