Finally~Jastin

-2 part to "heartbreaker"-

It's been a month since Justin told Jason that he liked him. He never got a response until now

-Justin's POV-

I woke up around 4 o'clock in the afternoon like always. In my defense, I sleep around 4 or 5 in the morning. But hey, oh well. I take away my day but I still have my night. I'm a night owl. Plus I don't do anything during the day. My mom works, I stay home alone.

I never heard back from Jason. It hurts but you know, but I can't make someone like me. I'm not that kind of man, I never have, never will. And no I'm not mad at Jason. It's not his fault that he doesn't like me so I'm cool.

I got out of my bed and headed downstairs. I went into the kitchen and got a bowl of coco pebbles. My fav kind of cereal.

I made my bowl of cereal and went into the kitchen. I put my bowl on the table that was on the middle of the living room then sat down and got the control of the tv. It's a smart tv so I put on Netflix. I put on my fav show and sat back while I ate my cereal.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I got my phone and looked at the Id. But it just showed a number. Now my mom did tell me not to answer/talk to strangers but I'm bored and need entertainment so I answered.

"Ello it's Justin Bieber but if your killer, I'm Rick the Sizzler," I said in a funny voice.

"You do know it's not safe giving away information." Said the voice who I recognized as Jason McCann causing my breath to hitch.

"This is Justin's best friend, he's not available at the moment, can I please take a message by the person who broke his fucking heart." I said in a girly tone but you can obviously tell it was me. Besides I'm the one who answered the phone.

Jason sighed once he heard what I had said.

"Justin," he sighed.

"This isn't Justin. Im his best friend." I continued on with The Who best friend thing, not even knowing why.

"Justin, we both know it's you." He said.

"Fine, it's me." I said finally.

"Now how did you get my number?" I asked, really curious.

"I have my ways," he said.

"And my friends Called me the stalker." I said, rolling my eyes, causing him to laugh.

"I wanted to talk about the message that you sent over Instagram," he trailed off.

"Oh..." I trailed off.

"You can just forget about that. It's fine. I'm not gonna make you like me. I understand that you don't like me. You don't have to feel guilty. I'm not gonna hold anything against, it's not your fault that you don't have feelings for me. It's fine, really." I said, just rambling on. I didn't know what to say. I never knew he would call me. This was a big step and I didn't know that we would ever get this far.

"About that, I actually do have feelings for you. The day your friends told me, I was shocked. I never thought you could like me back. And then when you told me yourself, I was even  more surprised. Imma be honest with you, when your friends told me that you liked me, I didn't believe it. I felt like they were just playing  a prank on me, so I didn't do anything." He said, telling me new information that I never knew, but I was happy that he did.