Revenge~Jastin

Jason finally sees Justin out in a store. After 4 years of supporting Justin, being a belieber, he finally has the chance to meet him and give him a hug. So he asks for a hug only to be shot down by Justin.

Jason causes a scene on twitter cause he has been waiting a life time for this and only to be like this. So he wants revenge and that is to make Justin Bieber to fall in love with him so Jason could break his heart

-3rd person point of view-

Jason groaned as he stepped into the store, noticing a big group of girls and boys gathering at a specific area.

Jason being the nosiy person he is decided to see what the big deal is. Only to see that the person he looks up, to the person who causes him to be emotion, the person who makes him question reality sometimes, but mostly the person who has taught him so many things just by being them self. It was none other then Justin drew Bieber.

Jason squeezed his way through crowd while threatening anyone who gave him a glare. Which immediately shut them up. Jason was the guy that you wouldn't mess with unless you wanted your life to be turned into a living hell.

As Jason neared the front, he began to grow nervous. He was finally going to see his idol in person. He had no idea that he was here in his city. He really hasn't been on social media now a days. All he's been is doing is sleeping, eating, and watching Netflix. Now some people may consider that sad and weird but Jason calls it his life.

Jason finally reached the front and his breath was taken away by the beautiful human being standing there looking at products on the shelf, trying to decide what to buy while his bodyguards surrounded him, barley giving the poor guy air to breath.

Jason decided to be bold and go up to him and ask him for a hug.

"Justin," called out Jason when Jason was near him. 

Justin snapped his head in the direction that he heard his name being called. Which is weird that he looked at Jason since there was so many people screaming him name in the store.

"Yea?" He asked.

"Can I have a hug?" Asked Jason.

"No," said Justin and walked away which caused everyone to shut up and look at his disappearing figure in shock. Never has he ever turned down a hug from a fan. Especially from a belieber.

"I will have my revenge," whispered Jason, dangerously low.

Jason will make sure that Justin knows he made a mistake turning him down. This was his first time seeing Justin and he gets turned down. And Jason will not let that go until he gets his revenge. And that's a promise. Not a threat.

*8 months later*

"I love you Jason." Said Justin, confessing his love to Jason.

Let me tell you what happened after the whole store thing.

Jason caused a whole scene on twitter. Saying that Justin didn't care of his beliebers. Which caused Justin to have a bad image. So Justin agreed to spend a day with Jason since he felt bad.

So they did. They spent more and more time together until Justin fell for his best friend, Jason McCann.

And by the second month of being friends with Jason, Justin noticed that he was bisexual. So he told told his family first and his closet friends then he came out to the rest of the world. Many accepted him but of course you will always have your haters. But he didn't care. He found himself and he was happy with it. He was proud of himself for doing something so big.