34- I don't feel like watching the prelims

Start from the beginning

"Asoka." I replied easily. "I'm not sure what my last name is, as of now. But my first name, is for sure, Asoka." I said confidently. He looked deep in thought.

Could Unicorns talk in their minds?

"Well, I appologize for the way I was acting." He closed his eyes and sighed. "I am very protective of my clan." The unicorn Leader said.

"Its fine. No hard feelings." I replied with a shrug.

It was akwardly silent. The leader looked me up and down, observing me.

"You're pretty short, compared to other humans." He stated simply.

"I'm Vertically Challanged!" I squealed crossing my arms and pouting. The unicorn Leader smiled.

"Yes..." He sighed. "Everything here is in good order. We like the layout of your world. The only thing we ask, is for, instead of wheat, we get tall grass.

I smiled and nodded.

Putting my hands out infront of me, hovering them around my stomach level and clossing my eyes imagining grass.

The picture burned and I felt it slowly become reality.

Opening my eyes as I heard gasps around me. A cold sweat drop went down the side of my face. I changed all the wheat to grass, and even added a small stream nearby.

"Amazing, to see a human could do such a thing, a woman non-the-less."

"Are you calling me weak?" I asked frustrated with the lack of communication, and hurt by his statement.

"Not you in perticular, but pretty much all of the humans are weak compared to us." I thought about what he said.

...

"Yeah... that makes me feel ALL the more better." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Good." He said with a smile, but I could tell he understood my sarcasim the way he closed his eyes halfway lazily.

My bracelet began glowing.

...

"Do you need anything else?" I asked awkwardly.

"Nope, we're pretty good." He replied.

"Alright. Well... there's a button in my house that calls me. Uh. If you need me just press it." I said with a shrug, looking back at my bracelet, which pulsed, trying to forcibly pull be back to the other world.

"Alright, until we meet again." He said. I saluted briefly before sprinting back to the house. I slammed open the door and ran down the hallway, almost slipping on the wooden floors. I went into the closet and jumped in.

I could feel my body being shaken.

"Asoka, Asoka, Asoka, Asoka, Asoka, Aso-"

"WHAT?!" I yelled, pushing away from whoever was shaking me, only to hit something hard with my forehead. I opened my eyes to see the window. I turned around on the wooden stool to see Kakashi looking at me slightly confused.

"Its time to go meet the team at the finish line, they passed." He replied.

"Oh, okay, what do you want me to do about it then?"

"Come on, we're watching them battle in the prelims soon." He replied rolling his eye.

"Ughh...finee." I whined. Standing from my chair and seemling dusting myself off and fixing my mattered clothes.