The Reveal Part 1

Thank you to Stevenconniebbrae for giving me this idea! And for being so supportive of my work! Please go check out her page and give her a follow.

(Kirstie's POV)

Mitch and I walked out of the doctors office with smiles on both of our faces.
Once we arrived at the car, Mitch opened the door for me.
"Thank you, my love." I said and kissed his cheek as we got in the car.
"Anything for my babies!" He said as he kissed my cheek and my stomach.
I just found out that I was 4 weeks pregnant which is a big deal for me because I was told I couldn't have children. So I've gotten be extra careful during this pregnancy.
Mitch got in the drivers seat and we started to drive to our shared home.
"When are we gonna tell our friends? And the fans?" I asked as I looked at him.
"I don't know but I do know that I wanna get it on video." He said and I nodded.
"Can we go get something to eat before we go home? I'm hungry."
"And so it begins. And yes, we can." He said and I giggled.
We pulled into a Taco Bell and got our food through the drive through.
Once I got my crunch wrap supreme and Mitch got his chalupa we headed to our house.
(Sorry, I'm in love with Taco Bell!)
I decided to wait until we got home to eat.
I smiled to myself, thinking about when our baby arrived.
I'm so excited you don't even know.
After a couple of minutes, we arrived.
Mitch turned off the car, he quickly got out and opened the door.
"Grab the bag, please." He said and smiled.
I nodded and grabbed it.
Once I was about to get out of the car, I felt Mitch grab my back and under my legs.
He then picked me up bridal style.
I giggled.
"Mitch. I have legs... I could just walk you know." He smiled.
"The doctor said to be extra careful. This could be our only biological child."
I sighed as we reached the door.
I pulled the keys out of my purse and unlocked the door.
"Okay now put me down. I wanna go put on comfortable clothes. And I wanna get this makeup off." I said, but he continued to carry me up the stairs, dropping the food off at the counter first.
He carried me to our shared bedroom and finally put me down.
"Can we just stay at home the rest of the day? And watch movies on Netflix?" He asked and I nodded and smiled.
While Mitch was taking off his shirt, I grabbed a tshirt from his closet.
I went into the bathroom and put it on.
It was to big for me like it came down to my knees so I didn't put any pants on.
I took my hair down and grabbed a makeup wipe and wiped all of my makeup off.
Once I was done, I walked out and I didn't see Mitch.
I guess he was downstairs.
I waked out the bedroom door and walked down the stairs.
I saw Mitch grabbing blankets from the closet and throwing them on the couch, then getting his laptop and turning on Netflix.
I smiled at him and went to grab the bag of food from the kitchen.
"Hey hun? Whatcha wanna watch?" He asked as he walked with me into the kitchen.
"Umm... I don't know to be honest."
He giggled as he grabbed the drinks and I got the food.
"How about That '70s Show?"
He asked as we walked into the living area.
I nodded.
We both sat on the couch and Mitch turned the show on and we started eating.
We just laid there and watched Netflix the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and saw the sun shining through my bedroom window.
I turned over and excepted to see Mitch, but he wasn't there.
I sat up and stretched.
"Today's the day..." I said to myself as I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
Last night Mitch and I decided to tell Scott and the rest of the group about my pregnancy.
We haven't decided when to tell the fans though, but I'm not going to stress about it.
As I finished up in the bathroom, I headed downstairs.
I heard Mitch talking.
Is he talking to himself?
Once I got to where I could see in the kitchen, I saw Scott and Mitch in the middle of a conversation.
"Morning, Sleepyhead!" Mitch said cheerfully while cooking bacon, eggs, and biscuits.
"Kirstie!" Scott said and gave me a big bear hug.
I giggled.
"Scott, you saw me two days ago."
"I know right!" He said as he let go of me.
I laughed and took a seat at the counter to watch Mitch finish his cooking.
Scott sat beside me.
"Oh yeah! Here you go, I got Starbucks on the way here." Scott said as he gave me a cup of coffee. 
"Thank you!" I said as I took a sip.
Mitch soon finished cooking and we all started to dig in.
"So Kirst? Mitch? What's the news you wanted to tell me?"
I dropped my fork and instantly looked at Mitch.
He just looked straight with wide eyes.
"Mitch?" I said.
He slowly turned his head towards me and smiled.
"Sorry... I just got excited." I giggled and rolled my eyes.
We had planned to tell Scott at lunch or dinner.
Not at breakfast!
Oh well, I know I can't stay mad at Mitch.
"Wellllll? What is it?" Scott asked.
I turned to him.
"Um well you see the thing is umm..." Mitch, tried, to say.
"I'm pregnant!" I say, I couldn't contain it anymore.
"And, we want you to be The Godfather!" I also said.
His eyes were wide and he was speechless.
"Scott?" Mitch said.
"You're really pregnant?" He asked and looked me dead in the eye.
I nodded excited.
"I'm gonna be The Godfather?"
I nodded again.
"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh mY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!" He said and started to jump up and down, excitedly.
"How is this possible?!?" He said, calming down a bit.
"Oh jeez, you should already know this, well here it goes I guess... You see Scott, when a man and a woman love each other-"
"I know how it works Mitch, jeez!"
I laughed at the pair.
"It's just a miracle." I said and Scott nodded.
"So, when are you gonna tell the others?"
"Probably today since we have a meeting about tour." Mitch says and looks at me.
I nod.
We just talked and watched tv for the rest of the time until it was time to go to the tour meeting.
We rode in Mitch's car. 
Mitch and Scott sat in the front seat and I sat in the back. Then, we were off.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was kinda short but I just really needed to update sooo, here ya go.
Don't worry though, I'm be doing a part 2 #soon