Sorry

A/N: Heyy guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy 😅 But anyways, just wanted to say sorry before I start this One Shot sooo sorry. P.S. I'm also sorry for this sad One Shot 😢 And yeah that's it. Byeee 😁😊👋
------------------------------------------------------------

(Kirstie's POV)

I sighed as I sat on the couch while watching TV. It was 11:30 p.m. and Jeremy still hadn't gotten home yet. He had went out with his guy friends around six and he said that he wouldn't be gone long. This was the complete opposite of what he said. It's been kind of lonely lately because Jeremy has been really distant lately and I love him with all my heart, but I feel like he thinks otherwise with me. I finally gave up on him and shut my laptop. I got tired of waiting so I walked upstairs the bedroom that we share and climbed into the comfy, warm bed. I snuggled into the covers and shut my eyes. As I was trying to fall asleep, negative thoughts began to flood my mind about where Jeremy could be. After a while, I finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone climbing in the bed beside me. Jeremy. I looked at the clock that was on the nightstand beside me and it read 2:30 a.m. I sighed and turned over to face Jeremy but all I saw was the back of his head. "Jeremy?" I asked. "Hmm?" He grumbled. "Where were you?" "Out." He simply said. I sighed, again, and slowly got out of the bed. I walked to my closet and started to pack a bag. I heard the bed creak and I knew that Jeremy had gotten up. "Kirstin, where do you think you're going?" He said while coming up behind me. "I just can't do this anymore. I just need some time." I said, trying not to let the tears spill from my eyes. "Oh! You can't do what, Kirstin? You can't have the perfect life!? You can't have the perfect fiancé!? You can't have the perfect career or the perfect friends or a huge house!? No Kirstin, I can't do this! I can't marry a selfish whore like you! The wedding is off!" He screamed and left the room furious. I dropped the bag and collapsed onto the floor. I was a sobbing mess. I jumped at the sound of Jeremy slamming the front door. I crawled over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone. I dialed the person who could get here the quickest. Mitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Phone Conversation~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch: "Hello?" He said, his voice deeper than usual.

Kirstie: "M-Mitch?"

Mitch: "Kirstie? What's wrong? It's like three in the morning."

Kirstie: "Mitch, Jeremy screamed at me and broke off the wedding." I said and.m bursted back into tears.

Mitch: "Oh no. Okay, listen I'll be in there in ten. Just hang tight sweet pea."

Kirstie: "O-O-Okay."

Mitch: "Love you. See you in a bit."

~~~~~~~~~~End Of Phone Conversation~~~~~~~

I threw my phone on the bed and pulled my knees to my chest. I can't believe he just screamed at me and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~10 Minutes Laytair~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the front door open and it made me jump. I was still in the same position as I was in ten minutes ago. I heard someone enter the room and I looked up. It was Mitch. "Hey, babe." He said and sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me. "Hi." I said barely above a whisper. He sighed. "Okay listen. If he broke up with you then he just lost the best thing he had in his life. And, to be honest, I didn't really think you guys were a good couple anymore. He's not the one for you." I looked at Mitch who was staring at me. "But, I-I loved him." He nodded. "I know, I know. But, uhh I think I might kind of know someone who umm loves you m-more than h-he did." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.
"W-Who?" I asked curiously. Our lips were inches apart, then something happened that I thought would never happen. He connected our lips. My eyes shot open in shock, but after a minute, I shut my eyes and kissed back. I felt something that I never felt when I kissed Jeremy. I think it's... true love.
Am I in love with Mitch Grassi? I think I am. He pulled away from the kiss. I smiled. "Me." He said and I giggled. "Wait. So you're not gay?" I asked. He chucked and shook his head. "Nope. I'm bi-sexual. The only person that knows is Scott. Well, now you know too." I smiled. I nodded. "So, Kirstie, I know that you just broke up with Jeremy, but I was just wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"
"Of course!" I said and tackled him to the ground with a hug. He laughed. "Oh thank god you did t say no." He said making me laugh. "But can we like keep it a secret for a while? I just don't want people to think I'm a hoe." I said and Mitch nodded. "Yeah, yeah. We can tell people whenever you're ready. Just remember that I'll always be ready." He said and I got off of him so he could sit up. "I love you." He said. "I love you, too." I said and pecked his lips. I feel like I really really mean it this time. I guess I didn't really love Jeremy.