“I noticed there was over five grand missing in one of the charity’s banking account. Do you know what happened?” I asked.

“I do know what happened, but I’m sorry to say I’m not allowed to tell you.” She said nervously.

“What do you mean?”

“I was told not to tell you anything, because you already knew about it.”

“Well I did not know about this, so I’m demanding you to tell me.” I said.

I heard Mrs. Rogers shuffling some things around before she began to speak.

“It’s Sasha.” She said.

Did she just say Sasha?

“Sasha?” I said gritting my teeth.

“Yeah, I’m sorry sir, I thought you knew.”

“And why would you think that?”

“Well she told me she was telling you herself, and told me not to say a word or else she would fire me.”

Why would Sasha do that? And how dare her say something like that to my employees.

“Well I’m your boss, not Sasha.” I said.

“I know, and I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay Mrs. Rogers.” I said pinching the bridge of my nose. “Did she tell you anything else? Like why was she using the money?”

“She said it was some sort of retail therapy.”

Sasha stole money from a charity, just so she could go shopping hoping not to get caught by using my credit card?

“Thanks Mrs. Rogers, and don’t worry your job is not a risk.” I said before hanging up the phone.

I walked into the kitchen, putting my phone on the counter and grabbed me a cup and filled it with water.

Sasha. I can’t believe she would do something like this.

The door bell rang interrupting my thoughts.

I walked to the door, opening it seeing it was Jazzy and Gracie.

“Jaz, Grace what are ya’ll doing here?” I asked shocked. Weren’t they on some kind of lock down?

“To introduce you to proof.” Jazzy said both her and Gracie walking in my house.

I turned to face them still in shock. “How did ya’ll get out of the house? Aren’t ya’ll on lockdown?”

“What do you think? We snuck out, duh.” Gracie said.

“Well I’m calling mom.” I said. “I don’t know what’s gotten into you both, but I don’t like the rebel stage.” I said.

I tried walking pass them but they blocked me in.

“No Justin, you need proof to see your girlfriend is a cheater so we brought you proof.” Jazzy said.

“Okay, so where’s the proof?” I asked.

They both motioned me to turn around and I did so, and I came face to face with an older man who seemed to be in his late 20s.

I spun around to face both of the girls furious that they were with an older man—a stranger.

“What the hell are ya’ll doing with an older man? Did he hurt ya’ll?” I asked checking out both girls, and then I turned around to face the strange man. “I swear if you hurt my little sisters I swear—“I began lifting up my fist but Jazzy and Gracie both jumped infront of me, stepping in between me and the stranger.

“Aw, look at Justin, protecting his little sister and her bestfriend.” The man said.

“How the fuck do you know my name?” I snapped.

“Well Sasha has told me a lot about you.” He smirked.

That’s when I realized the man in front of me, was the proof Jazzy and Gracie had brought me.

+

I sat there.

Motionless.

I couldn’t believe it.

The man—John was his name; he was the one.

The actual one that my own girl—ex girlfriend cheated on me with.

To make it worse, he’s the baby’s father—not me.

“Justin, are you okay?” Jazzy asked.

Pfft. Am I okay? Am I okay? I just found out my girlfriend for over four years, was the not the girl I thought she was.

She’s not faithful.

She only wanted me for my money. That gold-digging whore.

She cheated on me with some scrum.

She had sex with that scrum.

He got her pregnant.

She lied to me about the baby.

It’s not even mine, and she’s more than two months pregnant, she’s almost six months pregnant.

So you tell me if I’m okay, because I’m pretty sure I’m fucking far from okay.

My leg was going 1,000 miles a minute. All I wanted to do was punch John in his mouth for using my girlfriend, but it’s not all his fault. It takes two to cheat. And what from I heard, John didn’t even know about me until four months ago, when Sasha tried to end it with him but he wouldn’t let it happen because he didn’t know why she wanted to end things.

Selena warned me.

Kaylie—the movie—talking about a cheater, she wasn’t talking about a movie she was talking about Sasha and John.

Yeah John even told me how he ‘informally’ met my daughter which made my jaw clench.

That’s probably why Kaylie kicked Sasha. Sasha must have threatened her and made Kaylie mad.

I’m such a screw up.

After 30 minutes of sitting in the family room with Jazzy, Gracie and John I heard the front door open and close and I heard Sasha’s voice.

“JUSTIN! YOU HERE?” She yelled.

“I’m in the family room. “I said in monotone.

“Justin you wouldn’t believe what I bought—“She said cheerfully, that was until she saw I wasn’t alone.

Sasha stood there, caught in her own lies.

“Care to explain, babe.” I said fakely.