«1 - JEON JUNGKOOK!!!»

I have a childhood bestfriend.
He's like a brother since we were younger, and 'he's a half hybrid.'

.
.
.
.
.

"Jeon Jungook! doesn't mean we're living together now you'll treat me like your personal maid you know. I swear you kid i'll call aunt and tell her that her son is being a lazy arse."

I sigh as i snatch the phone on his hand and put it inside my shorts pocket.

I point my finger at him and pressed it on his chest while his lazing around resting on the couch, not minding his piling dirty clothes scattered all over the floor.

"You and your dirty clothes is getting smelly. I didn't sign to have a lazy brat inside my apartment."

It's not like i'm not used to this. It's been 3 months since he moved with me and jungkook is being his normal self, by means, irresponsible, lazy, child like, immature brat that has to be taken care of. He's not even a kid anymore for fokk sake he's already 18 turning 19 years old!

I crossed my arms and stares down at him while he just stares up at me with his doe eyes and pouty lips.

"Oh no your not using that to me again you piece of @$#%#&*!@"

He sits up and lean his back from where he's sitting and he pulls my arms to sit beside him, how can I even resist this boy.

Jungkook moves in with me since he decided to study senior high school with the University i'm in. He's currently in his last year in high school and preparing for college, while i'm in my third year of college. He said he doesn't want to be separated with me because he doesn't have friends beside me and he'll stop school if I don't approve of him staying with me here.

His mom was okay with it as long as Jungkook will behave and he's not going to do things that will lead him to trouble and besides his mom have trust on me to take care of her child.

Jungkook and I were childhood bestfriends since we were younger, since they moved out on the same Village where I live.

My Mom was really excited back then when she'd heard about a new neighbor not so far from our mansion. I live with a wealthy family and everyone around our neighborhood and Seoul knows about us, 'the Parks'. My father is a Business Man in a trading Industry here in Seoul and one of the top they say, While my mom is a doctor, one of the most popular and known human hybrid specialist in the country.

I was an 8 years old kid back then and Jungkook was a cute little child with a bunny ears and a cute fluffy ball tail behind his lower back and I didn't expect my mom to squeal when she saw the little Jungkook behind her mama's legs while hugging it tightly, too scared of my mom.

Hybrids are well-known to be very sensitive and shy around new people so when my mom tries to reach out to touch little Jungkook he runs away up there stairs to hide himself inside his room that day.

Their home is huge but ours was thrice bigger. Jungkook and her mom are the only one's who live in there and few maids to help. I didn't bother to ask about his father he probably is the hybrid because Jungkook's mom doesn't have any trace of being a hybrid.

From that day on, my mom always visits her friend Mrs. Jeon with me whenever she's not busy from her work which is once in a weekdays or on weekends. Mrs. Jeon is very sweet and welcoming person, she loves talking with my mom, and always offers me her delicious cupcakes and the chocolate cookies, my favorite. She said she works at some Company in Busan and she have to leave Jungkook once in a while to his babysitter and his maid sometimes for important trips. She doesn't want to leave him but she needs to cause she needs money to pay for all expenses and for the goodness of Jungkook's future.