Epilogue.

"The planet below us gave a distress call after they saw our ship in their atmosphere. There's a deadly disease that swept throughout the entire solar system, but Coran did some information and found thay it's only spread through their people's blood types, and not to Alteans or humans, so you all should be fine." She paused.

"We'll still be taking precaution, though." Coran added, looking over at Lance.
"Lance? Are you okay?"

The blue paladin looked around.
Where is he? Isn't he supposed to be in a Galra ship?

Pidge waved her hand in his face.
"Earth to Lance."

"S-sorry." He stuttered, doing his best to pretend like he knew what was going on.

The princess gave him one last worried look before turning her back to him.
"Anyways... "Pidge, Lance, you two will come down with me to tell the people we received their call. The rest of you will help Coran land the ship, and proceed to get medical and food supplies that Coran will show you to."

"Um, Princess?" Shiro raised his hand. "How do we know this isn't a trap? Last time we received a call we almost lost Lance."

The blue paladin felt as though he was going to pass out.

"Everything's under control, Shiro," Coran assured him. "We've already assessed that, and these creatures are perfectly gentle and safe."

Hunk's eyes darkened.
"What are they called?"

"The planet's is Nibiru, and they're the Nibirian people, allies of the Altean and Arusions. Everything will be fine, Hunk. Don't worry."

He frowned. "We are not going to go through any of what happened last time ever again."

Keith nudged Lance.
"I don't trust it."

Lance ignored him and raised his voice.
"I thought we were going to Aes."

"Aes?"
Coran shook his head. "I don't believe a place like that even exists."

The blue paladin rocked on his feet.
"Wait, so we didn't ever go to the planet with all the black sand?"

"Are you on something?" Pidge whispered to him.

Next to him, Keith stared at the side of his face.

"No, I'm not on something. That planet isn't Ni-beetroot, or whatever you said. It's Earth."

Coran silenced him. "Of course it's not! We're not anywhere near the galaxy your home resides in."

"Lance," Keith asked. "Do you need to go lay down?"

"No." He said firmly, turning back to Coran. "So you're telling me that we never went to Earth and then tried to get away from Allura."

"What are you talking about?!" Allura exclaimed. "Why would you run from us?"

"And we never landed on that black, sandy planet to rest, the five of us?"

They all shook their heads.

The blue paladin's vision blurred, and his head spun.

Coran looked at Lance worryingly.
"Lance... did you have a nightmare of some sort?"

"I'm not sleeping, Coran! It's not a nightmare! It was real!" He grabbed Keith's hand.
"Did I ask you out?"

Keith turned bright red and sputtered.
"N-no! You didn't! And now is not the time." He murmured.

Everything is happening too fast.
Way too fast.
"I need to lay down." The blue paladin simply said, and the world spun around him before he collapsed onto his knees.

"Get him to a healing pod, paladins." Coran instructed, worry furrowing his brow.

As Hunk holds him by the shoulders and walks him to the pods, the blue paladin realizes that despite the terror he endured during his very long, very unrealistic "dream",
He's happy.

And as he slumbers in the healing pod, he realized how relieved it made him that everyone was safe and together.

His family is safe.
The paladins are safe.
Coran and Allura are safe.

Keith is safe.
And there's nothing he loves more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for letting me entertain you and write my heart out. I love you all <3
But have no fear! Ardor may be complete but I still am going to be writing on Wattpad! New stories for Klance may or may not be coming out soon!
It's been a blessing writing for you guys, and I wanted to thank every one of you.
I love being a part of this.

Thank you!