got7 as stereotypical anime characters

MARK: dandere - he's quite shy and doesn't talk a lot but really wants to. wishes he could be a bit more confident and put himself out there but is just more comfortable observing and not talking as much sometimes.

JB: tsundere - "SO CHIC AND SEXY" - jackson wang so our chic n sexy leader has a very cool appearance but is actually pure fluff and smiles inside but he just doesn't let it show too often.

JACKSON: yandere - super protective and almost obsessive over his crush but not quite to the point where he gets violent and murderous yet might be best for others to keep an eye on this one just in case he goes full yandere.

JINYOUNG: kuudere - looks pretty cool and calm, doesn't really show too much emotion a lot of the time but under that self control is a pretty emotional person which only gets shown to people when he's most vulnerable.

YOUNGJAE: deredere - everyone describes youngjae as sunshine so he'd fit that happy role in an anime and would just generally be loving life and having fun all of the time.

BAMBAM: himedere - bambam is kind of seen as the fashionista or diva of the group so I feel like he'd suit this role and would play up to it a bit as well, just for the fun of it.

YUGYEOM: undere - yugyeom is pure romantic and just in love so is more than happy to whatever his S/O wants him to do, no questions asked whatsoever. he's adorable and completely smitten.