got7 as dads

MARK: he would love to cuddle with his children. he would want his children to develop their own identity and would be the less strict parent. mark's children would probably go to mark when their mother said "no" to something because they would know that their dad would say "yes". he would never raise his voice at his children.

JB: he would be the opposite of mark. he would be the stricter parent. his children would be afraid of making their dad mad. on the other hand, jaebum's children would be his weakness. if the children wanted to play with their dad, he would not be able to say "no" even if he was very tired. he would love to give his children piggy backs. he would be very overprotective. especially if he had a daughter. he would not like to see his daughter with a guy jaebum does not know.

JACKSON: he would be the funny dad. i can imagine him embarrassing his children in front of their friends. he would also be a very understanding dad. his children would be able to talk to him about everything and he would be a good listener. jackson would also give his children great advices when they needed some. he would also make sure that his children are athletic.

JINYOUNG: it would be impossible to change his decision once he said "no" to his children. even if the childrens' mother tried to convince him, it would not work. jinyoung would always want his children to be happy but he would have rules that the children had to follow. jinyoung would always hold the kids' hands while they were out and would be mad if they let go. after seeing his children sad because of jinyoung's reaction, he would explain them that he is mad because he does not want them to get hurt because he loves them very much.

YOUNGJAE: he would love to spend time with his children. i feel like youngjae would fall asleep while reading a book for his children to make them sleep. he would love to buy his children toys because he would find the excitement of his children very adorable. he would always give his children kisses on their cheeks and would also ask for a kiss on his cheek from them.

BAMBAM: he would enjoy laying on the floor and letting his children sit on his stomach and play with them. bambam would also love to hug his children. he would be a really proud dad and would enjoy the fatherhood. bambam would definitely want a big family with more than two children. i believe that he would exactly know what to do when his children would start crying to calm them down. he would sometimes be an embarrassing dad, he would have a folder on his computer named 'cool dad' and it's just pictures of himself

YUGYEOM: i feel like yugyeom and his children would be inseparable. his children would always be very happy about their dad coming home and would always talk about what happened in kindergarten/school. yugyeom would love to sing songs loudly in the car. he would also dance a lot with his children and he would try to teach them some hip hop choreos but they're is only interested in doing the frog song and he would want them to be professionals one day. he would want to be a role model to his children. yugyeom would love to pinch his children's cheeks.