got7 as youtube gamers

MARK: omgitsfirefox. doesn't care what people think and just plays whatever the hell he feels like, regardless of some people's opinions. plays a lot of new and popular games that gets everyone really hyped and interested.

JB: cryaotic. has that whole 'mysterious no facecam' aura when really he just wants to play some good games y'know. loves to play in depth story games so he can really immerse himself and the audience into the video.

JACKSON: markiplier. everyone knows him and everyone loves him. he'd really like to do fan created games, much like markiplier, because it gives him the chance to showcase their hard work and how talented they are.

JINYOUNG: ohmwrecker. been around on youtube for absolutely ages and is finally getting the appreciation he deserves. would love playing old style games that get everyone feeling all nostalgic as they watch him.

YOUNGJAE: zeroyalviking. he's fun, cute and just a genuinely nice guy. he'd love playing multiplayer games so he can have a chill time recording with some of his best friends. youtube should just be having some fun with mates, right?

BAMBAM: jacksepticeye. has become pretty well known on youtube and is one of the most humble youtubers around. plays a mixture of everything from random stuff to thought provoking storylines.

YUGYEOM: brycegames. he's just here for the fun. loves games and loves recording stuff. probably plays a lot of random games he comes across while searching for something completely different.