Prologue

THE CAPTAINS INTRODUCTION
"Welcome aboard the Premium Field! Look around, look at the blood stains, look at the dead soldiers/bodies, look at the empty rooms! While many people are rejoicing humanities great victory, many are still recovering from their experience on the front lines or the loss of friends and family. Well, the truth is, as captain, I am in grief too. But I am sick and tired of being upset. It's time we save the tears and take a stand. Their names, their commitment, their lives must be remembered by all! My point, my point is, mm-my pp-point is-ss"

A tear rolled down the Captains cheek. Then he put his body into an upright position and continued to aggressively express himself!

"These soldiers shall not be forgotten, you hear me? The ones whom died, will be recognised no doubt about it, because many remember the tales, the stories, and they must be told! I'm only a survivor because I cowered behind the others that I called friends. Friends that will forever remain the same way they always were, in spirit, but either in a better place, or in the same state as me. They were all heroes and they most certainly will never be forgotten. Me! You! We will all make sure of it! You hear me? We will!"

"Ash, the son of two of the greatest people in the galaxy. Yet a boy unaware of their identities grows up on a farm, with a dog as his only friend. He soon came to realise who he truly was and he grew stronger in that emotion. His skin, nor his race got in the way of his pathway to becoming a leader, and building up into being one of the most respected member of the Premium Field. Furthermore the only one to stand face to face with the galaxy knight, himself."

The tourists raised their eyebrows and glanced at each other with excitement.

"Formally known as Poe was another one of our heroes. He changed his name to Ziggy to increase his chances of getting through the tournament to fight for a position aboard the Premium Field. He was a great fighter, on point and great when it came to fighting. But most importantly he was the Galaxy's greatest pilot by far, which came in handy. You could also say, he was the ladies man, irresistibly good looking."

Two tourists looked at their daughter that was licking her lips.

"Then there was James, he was what they call a first class nerd. He was extremely intelligent in all categories. He was a navigator, which helped me whilst flying through the universes of this galaxy. He was a geographer, which was his soul purpose aboard the Premium Field, studying planets we discovered and explored. You wouldn't believe me but he was also an engineer, yes, almost everything. But lacked only one thing, fighting. Yes he got uptight and had his buttons pushed easily but that didn't mean he had any knowledge of how to survive hand to hand combat, he would rely that upon the other members, to protect him, which did become a huge liability, honestly."

A group of men, possibly on a stag do looked at their nerdy friend and started to elbow him and tease him.

"Oh boy. Never forget Atticus, what a kind and soft caring character he was. He was always unsure of what choices to make, and often went for the one that was easiest. Although his choices cost him consequences, he still had a strong soul. Every insult thrown at him, he turned into his own focus for his work. Himself and his his pet owl constantly connected with each other. He would learn to always be alert like his owl, and his owl learnt how to be strong and resilient like Atticus. Put all of his lovable ness aside and he was the most accurate shooter earth had. The core to his balance and skills clearly adapted from his focus drained from his integrity. That must've been why he never missed a shot!"

Majority of the tourists blushed and smiled.

"-female character-!"

"The Twins, Heath and -female character-. The two children born from the womb of a warrior alien, but with the flesh of a human. As babies they were banished from their alien planet and sent to earth were they grew to be the heroes we recognise. They were always brave, always ready for war, always ready to risk everything, yet they were people that could never be trusted, with both their words and what they were told. For he was a spy, and she was an Solo assassin. She would track down her victims all by herself and she was kill all by herself. He would go into dangerous factories, air fields, abandoned islands and would gather information that he could pass onto bigger organisations. They were both great liars and got paid big bucks for it. Of course, with a mischievous background to both of their lives and their heritage, joining the Premium Field was to their own benefit as always. However, remembered nonetheless!"

The men of the stag do looked at each other again and started to nod their heads and whisper words along the lines of, "hell yeah", "that sounds rad".

"These are the men and women that saved humanity! The people that gave their lives, so that the Galaxy Knight would die. Galaxy Knights tale was one of the greatest, the journey of a loyal and humble man transforming into a monster, yet his tale remains confidential to the human mind. It is not to be spoken of or told for as long as this galaxy lives. Only one person is permitted to tell the tale and he is stranded far beyond anyone's reach. To find him you must be truly lost, or anyone would be able to find him."

"Many parts of tales occurred on this very spacecraft,"

The captain pointed directly at different areas.

A tourist raised his hand, determined to ask the captain an intriguing question!

"Sir!"

Everyone looked at the tourist with disgust, the captain sighed.

"Sorry, I mean, erm, Captain."

The captain blushed.

"Erm, would you mind discussing some of those tales to us, as we walk through the space craft!"

The Captain grinned ...