"thank you for inviting me on your concert" cher Lloyd said and I smiled shyly.

"I'll add up some spice tonight, don't be surprised" miley winked and I chuckle.

"and I would also like to thank you for accepting my request, actually when I started my career I would always said to myself that someday I would be one of them, and now ironically..here I am"

I smiled and they congratulate me as I bit my lip nervously.

"and also, like miley, I would do something extraordinary tonight, but a huge one" I said to them.

they all murmur in confusion, but some of them smiled and still wished me luck and the only thing that was on my mind was the secret that I will reveal tonight..and hopely I wouldn't regret it.

__

hours passed swiftly and I didn't even notice that it was already 6 pm One hour left and the big event will start soon, adelaydi patted me in the back and I yelped as adelaydi strangled me to her bear hug.

"the tickets were sold out!!!!" kaycee screamed and I gasped in shock.

"really?!?" I said with disbelief and I hugged her back in happiness.

the staff called me and I groan as I excused myself to kaycee and adelaydi, the staff told me the flow of events that took 30 minutes of my time and I peek on the curtains and my heart jumped to to the sea of people and grin to myself and I patted myself in the back mentally.

"you'll see..." I muttered to myself looking at the audience.

the staff get us all ready including the celebrity guests and we all chatted for awhile and when the lights dim there's where the show truly starts..

rihanna and cher Lloyd sings the opening song and they both looked cool to their aura and charisma. Next was Taylor and demi, and after them all the events flows perfectly, I dueted with some of the guests and after an hour they all exited and I'm now the only one on the center stage, because I'm gonna sing the last song for tonight's concert.

[ End of flashback; Kiersten's now current situation:  ]

I smiled widely as the crowds cheer, my heart beats in rhythm, because this is my dream, to be a famous singer, and now I'm here in the stadium as everyone shouts my name I gripped my mic tightly and my mouth began to open and the crowd's cheer becomes loud as the music begins to pound loudly in the speakers, I saw my fans, they all supports me that makes my heart melt, everyone was smiling....except for one..

tears are threatening to fall on my cheeks, as I see his hurt, anger, sorrow and disappointed expression, it tortured me to see him this way, I felt horrible, but I have to do this..

because I've already made my decision..

I hold my mic more tighter and I inhaled deeply as my mouth opens.....

be brave kiersten....

"I have something to confess" I said and the music stops and the staff looked at me confusedly.

"first off..I wanted to say sorry to you brycen, I'm an idiot, and yes I admit it, but the fear made me do it, adelaydi already gave me advice, but I didn't does what her smartass comment states" the audience laugh and brycen's face seems to soften up.

"and also thanks..for going into my concert, I didn't expect it.." I smiled to him and his lips was curving into a smile as his eyes shows hint of forgiveness.

I love you..and I'll never do it again I mindlinked him and I inhaled deeply.

"now, this second confession goes to all of you.." I said and I gestured to all of the audience and I shut my eyes tight close already nervous.

"remember the video shifting?...well, it actually was true..werewolves do exist" I said and the audience murmur and I breath in as I made my boldest move.

"if you wanted a proof..I'll show you" my voice crooked as my heart was audible to my eardrums because of fear and nervousness, the stadium remained silent and I slowly puts down my Mic.

I turned and screamed as my bones cracked and a minute later already turned into my golden wolf and I close my eyes already preparing for a mocking, panicking and screams.

but it didn't happened.

actually I heard half of the stadium audiences howl and my heart leaps in happiness..

half of the human populations are werewolves..

It's not just the blood moon pack that's werewolves here in human world, were many, were just smart enough not to get caught..

we are tired of hiding, sometimes I wished that we can shift normally just like in our realm...

all of the words that some of my pack told me came back rushing into me, the humans on the stadium looks shocked at first and some of them wipes their tears of happiness in my honesty, and a minute after the stadium blared in applause.

KIERSTEN!!!!KIERSTEN!!!KIERSTEN!!!

they all chanted and my wolf purr, brycen walks towards the stadium holding a cloth and he goes in the center stage as he covered me and I shifted back.

he cupped my face and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm proud of you..." he whispered and I kissed him back on the lips as all the audience cheers and squealed.

"actually, I had a last confession to say..." I told him and he smiled ad he caress my cheeks.

"what...?" I smiled and looks at him with love in my eyes.

"I'm pregnant"

all the audiences squeal and was shocked as they all cheered and yelled like a crazy fan-girls, I giggled to them and Brycen seem shock himself.

I laugh to his expression and kissed him as he kissed me back passionately.

the world may forgot this concert...

but my name will remained as a Legend that no one can forget....

.

End.