When he turned into a cold person

"BRYCEN!!!!" I shouted through the main gate, and the weird part was..the house was so dark and there's no guards in the gates.

"maybe he was already attacked by your dad!!" adelaydi said in panic, my breath hitched and I didn't hesitate to do my stupidest action ever.

"kiersten what are you doing?!?!"

"Climbing over the gate!! what else?!" I shouted as I climb like a monkey, good thing my favorite was monkey bars back on my kindergarten.

I panted heavily balancing my weight and being very careful on my body.

you owe me big time here brycen..

"kiersten..!" kaycee whispered shouted but I ignore her and I continued climbing.

"kiersten!!!!"

"what?!?!" I said annoyed and turned my head and froze on my spot.

"sh*t" I muttered under my breath.

Brycen was there, crossing his arms on his chest as he glares at me.

"get.down."

--------

I fidgeted using my the hem of my skirt and I could feel brycen burning holes on my entire body as I shuffle uncomfortable in the sofa.

he sip his tea and I could see him clenching his jaw for the past few minutes.

"kaycee, adelaydi, go to the guest room for awhile" he said but more like an order.

adelaydi and kaycee nodded and after they closed the door I was about to open my mouth for an explanation but startled when he banged his tea cup on the table.

"you left me after I marked you, even if you said that your ready to become mine.does that make any sense?" he said in a mock tone and my voice was caught on my throat to respond.

he scoffed and laugh mockingly as I gulped loud enough for him to hear.

"fuck kiersten.." he muttered and I swallowed the lump in my throat and dug in my remaining courage.

"my dad said your my half brother..." I whispered barely audible, except for werewolves.

"and you actually believe it?!"

"he's my dad for damn sake!!" I run my fingers in my hair in frustration and painted heavily.

"the reason why I left you was because he said it to me after we got home in our camping trip and I don't have the guts to tell you so I left a letter instead and then the next scenarios was all messed up!!"

I exhaled sharply and wiped my forming tears..

"you didn't know how hard it was for me.."I hicked my breath but just swallowed it and continue explaining.

"look, I'm sorry I didn't mean for all of this to happen, but I have two reasons to be here..the first one was..my dad was going to kill you, something about the hatred in the blood moon pack.."

"what?" he said in a calm but disbelief.

"yes, you heard me, he was planning to have an ambush here and--"

I was cut off by adelaydi and kaycee banging the door wide open.

"they're here" they both said in unison and my heart skipped a beat.

"go hide in my room!!" brycen said in panic and I sprinted towards his room together with kaycee and adelaydi.

we locked the room and all we could hear in the room was our deep pants.

after a couple of minutes adelaydi decided to spoke up.

"wait..who's gonna help brycen?" adelaydi said and a cold pain jotted in my chest.

I dash off the room and adelaydi called out my name but I ignored her and run downstairs.

blood was spilled all over the hallway and several corpse was in every corner of the room, goosebumps rise up in my bare skin, I search for brycen and scream when I heard a gunshot.

I followed the noise and I saw brycen holding the gun with the dead rogue.

I run towards him and hugged him tightly glad enough that he was safe, but gasped as I heard a mocking applause.

I turn my head around and looked at him in horror..

"d-dad..." I stuttered and tears are begging to fall in anger.

"hi there sweetheart, looks like you join the party, don't worry daddy won't disappoint you" he smirked in evil as blood was boiling on my veins.

"why are you doing this to me? I'm your daughter...." I sobbed and he laughed mockingly.

"I don't care, as long as he dies I'll use everything including you" he said as he picked something inside his coat and I screamed.

Bang!!

I slowly open my eyes and trembled, but was relieved when I can still hear brycen's heartbeat.

but realization hit me.

"dad.." I cried and dash to him as I pick his body covered in blood.

"call an ambulance!!" I said in panic as I trembled, he choked on blood and I cried as I held his head.

"he won't die, he'll heal after two days" Brycen said coldly and I breath in relief as I slowly putted him down.

"tell me why he wanted to kill you"

"you wanted to know why? because he still believed that I was a threat for your pack"

"what.?" I saic dumbfounded.

"because blood moon pack is the worst enemy of the crystal clear pack!! and he didn't want me to be your mate because he despises me, and I don't know the hell why!" he panted heavily and I loose my feet on the floor.

"why didn't you told me earlier?.."

"I'm messed up just as you are!" he said already frustrated and we stare at each other for a couple of minute before we decided to spoke up again.

"I'm having a concert tomorrow night..I wanted you to come, and maybe we can clear things up"

I stood up and pick the ticket on my pocket.

"I know you didn't forgived me..yet, but I'll be expecting you to come just once in my concert, It's gonna be important.." I looked at him in begging eyes as I hand him over the ticket.

his features soften but he quickly masked it with a cold expression as he takes the ticket and a sharp needle like pain shot my chest.

"I'll think about it"

----

Author's Note:

Sorry I haven't updated for days!! It's because I'm not feeling well, but I promise to make you enjoy especially the upcoming LAST CHAPTER tomorrow, yes, chapter 29 will be the last chapter so I hope you stay tuned.

please be a fan and add this to your reading list..

vote

comment

share