Entering the spotlight

I've made the trailer!! I put it in the prologue part, and also I will explain in the A/N the reason why I didn't updated for the past few days so, enjoy!

------------------

I smiled as brycen kisses my cheeks gently and slap his cheek jokingly as he startle and i stuck my tongue out to him.

"why did you do that for?" he furrowed his eyes in confusion and I giggled as I sat on his lap and hugged him as he hugged me back instinctively.

"no reason" I mumble as I inhaled his irresistible smell and rest my head on his broad chest.

"oh really?" he said as he raised his eyebrows challenging, I chuckled to his serious mood and I look at him like 'do what you want I'm not scared' look.

he smirks and his eyes darken with lust as I gulped loudly giving him a smug look, he started to lean in closer as I gets down in his lap and crawl my way to the car away from him as my heart beats in nervousness.

"how about I do something to you and says I did it for no reason.." he said seductively as my back hits the wall of the car signaling that I'm cornered, he chuckled lowly as he crawl his hands on my waist and he leans as he breath in my neck I hitched my breath as he lick every spot of my neck finding the 'spot'.

a few licks pass and i only let a small moan but when he licks the nape of my neck I flinched and moan loudly he exhaled from it giving goosebumps in my skin with his hot breath.

"this is where I'll give you my mark...."  he said but I could feel his pain in his voice as if someone just stabbed his heart and I don't know why.

"alpha..we're here" the driver said as I blushed embarrassed realizing that he's been there whole the time.

he gets off in his position and smiled weakly to me as I narrowed my eyes in confusion but he ignores it and kisses my forehead.

"I'll do anything to protect you..remember that." he whispers and I blushed lightly as the sparks ran down my spine.

"your weird today did you eat something.." i said jokingly but turns out to be a fidget.

"just go, I'll see you later" he said to me as he opens the door and give me a one last kiss in the cheeks.

I just shrugged to his weirdness today but I walk my pace through the stadium anyway, It's been a month since I've joined the x factor and today is the finale of the top 5 contestants and I'm one of them! and I feel super excited today and nervous because I never thougt that I'll made it up until here..

"you damn girl!! I'm so proud of you!!" adelaydi screams as she hugged me.

"same here kiers! I'm so proud of your achievements" kaycee said as I grin to their sweet comments and we all gave each other a group hug.

"win this thing ok? don't let yourself loose again because I never wanted an emo best friend again ok!!" kaycee whispers as if it was a secret plan and I just rolled my eyes and laugh at her statement

"and remember kiersten, if ever you win this competition reject my mother's offer again and let me be your manager ok?" adelaydi whispers also and I both laugh at them as they join me and we three look like a retards.

"announcement, for all the contestants in the x factor please proceed to the backstage now"

I gulped as beads of sweats already forming in my forehead.

"don't be nervous! you even made it to the finals and now your like that?! wake up girl!" adelaydi cheers me up as I laugh nervously.

"adelaydi, go call the police I'll call the asylum" kaycee said in a serious face as she picks her phone on her pocket and pretended to call someone.