Second chance of music

I'm dedicating this chapter to robzie2000 sorry robzie!! actually I have a tiniest mistake and haven't noticed that you are the one who voted first in the recent update so here you go, a dedication and a shoutout and also yorayki12 sorry also because I haven't made a proper shoutout, because my phone is so stupid and when I rewrite it in my laptop it has tons of space gap! so here you go, thanks for voting I appreciate it so much and it means a lot to me :D

--------

Preview

 I stopped singing when the door flew open revealing a lady with her mid-thirties.

"who is that beautiful voice??" she said looking amused.

i blushed as I slap myself mentally trying to respond.

"I'm kiersten, uhmm..may I know your name ma'am?" I  ask politely as I can.

"Oh my gosh I think I already like her darling!!" she said cheerfully to adelaydi as adelaydi giggled, the lady looked at me again and smiled warmly.

"I'm Cassandra adelaydi's mom, and I'm a talent scout"

-----

She smiled sweetly to me and walked closer and sat in the sofa near me while adelaydi stood up widening the space.

"you have a potential sweetheart, and if you want to I would like to be your manager and I'll help you to be a famous singer" she placed her hands on top of mine and smiled sweetly.

my heartaches for an unknown reason and I faked a smile as I looked up at her.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I can't sing anymore, the last time I tried I failed, and I never wanted to feel that same pain again maybe singing is..not meant for me" my tears breakdown as I sobbed as she hugged me and comforting me.

she gestured to adelaydi and adelaydi cleared her throat as she placed her hands on my back soothing me.

"kiersten I will take you somewhere that might help you" adelaydi gently grabbed me from her mom like I'm a fragile thing and she led me towards her car.

Her car is a limousine and her driver escorts us inside adelaydi covers the windshield in her automatic curtains to cover up the outside telling me that 'that' place was a surprise.

"kiersten, why did you wanted to stop singing?" she asked as her eyes was fixed on mine.

"because it's just a crazy dream, and maybe the moon goddess hate to make her creation an image of an idol" she lightly chuckled and her eyes turn into a serious one.

"listen, everybody experience loosing, but you see it's a part of their challenge to strengthen. themselves" i crooked my eyebrow not getting what she was saying.

she sigh and leaned in closer.

"girl you have that radiating power inside of you, you have a gift that was waiting to shine in the near future and that last audition was your first step from enlightening it, yes you lose but remember that there's still other way right? that audition was not the only audition in the whole world!" she said as if it was the obvious thing in the world.

"but that was the thing! I already lose. I gave up period" I said nonchalantly as I looked in the covered windshield.

"you see, my mum was the talent scout of taylor swift when she was not that popular she helped her find a good manager and music producer and also avril lavigne she helped her in her amateur days and look at them now, avril and taylor are the only few that my mum help but the other total number of them is inumerable and uncountable in my fingers"