THE LAST CHAPTER

"hello Vegas!! I'm gonna rock your world!!" I yelled happily at the camera and spun around and show my new post, a moon sign as I curve my left hand into C  and I grin as kaycee and adelaydi popped their heads randomly on my camera.

"hi humans!!! look I'm a werewolf!!" I greeted each people on the airport that looks at me with  awestruck expressions, they laugh at my greeting didn't even realized that I meant it.

I took the luggage cart or so was it called and rode on it as kaycee pushed me and we ran at the airport childishly, adelaydi followed us telling that we should stop right now and kept scolding us as I burst into laughter.

"I'm the Queen of the world!!!!!" I yelled happily and I prepare myself to my most epic stunt, I tell kaycee to pushed the cart faster and I slowly stood up and copied rose's post on the ship but I fell instead.

"see?!?!" adelaydi breath sharply and run her hair in frustration, I giggled and puts my hand on my stomach as the giggle turned into a contagious laugh.

"you look like a drug addict" adelaydi stated and kaycee held her chuckle but stopped when adelaydi glare at her.

a few minutes past and adelaydi's thin straight lips curved and kaycee and adelaydi laugh together as I frown.

"what's so funny?" I said feeling out of place, kaycee reach out her hand to me.

"just get up idiot, we're late" we both laugh with unknown reason as we go to the waiting area, we plopped our butt in the blue chairs and and we settled down as we sound weirdly helding our chuckles.

"that. was. epic" adelaydi said between held chuckles that sounds weird, we got cut off by the man speaking on speakers.

"5 minutes left until the departure on las Vegas"

kaycee leaned into my ears and chuckled before she whispered.

"he sounds like a drunken robot"

this time we burst into laughter and as kaycee told earlier, we really looked like a drug addict. but the truth is..

we drink eight cups of coffee earlier that's why.

___

KIERSTEN!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

tons of fans shouted altogether and I smiled already touched to their heartwarming greeting, I wave my hand and signed each autograph, takes a several picture and kissed some of the fan's cheeks and I giggled as I hear they're adorable squeals.

after the fan greeting, I entered the main building and gasped as I saw the most largest stadium I've ever seen, I roam my eyes amazed and Mr. Evans the owner of the stadium greeted me.

"thank you for the oppurtunity Mr. Evans" I smiled and he smiled back showing the wrinkles under his eyes.

"welcome Ms. McLaren, It's my honor too, because I know that you'll make this stadium a legendary" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows to his words but I smiled instead.

the make up artist drags me as usual and I sighed as I pouted.

the makeup artist picks seven costumes for tonight's show and I wear each of them one by one hoping it will all fit and fortunately they were. After the dresses they fixed my hair and let it hang on a curling something, the celebrity guests enters the dressing room and I gasped as I greeted each of them.

"hi there!!!" I greeted happily as they gave me some flowers and gifts as a token and I smiled to them. Some of them were guested twice from my recent concert like lorde, Taylor, demi, selena, rihanna, and new ones like usher, miley, cher Lloyd, one direction and the list goes on.