I've been kidnapped because!!!

"First of all I'm not a rouge and I don't know where the hell you'd get that concept, I'm the werewolf princess of Crystal clear pack and my dad's an alpha, and my mate is Brycen underwood the alpha of the Blood moon pack the most powerful pack eversince 15th Century"

"then, why did you smell like a rouge?" he said suspisciously.

"I don't know, maybe because we haven't mated yet and I enter his territory and now my wolf has a mixture of the scent between the crystal clear and blood moon pack, argh. It's pretty complicated, and also, why are your pack's here? I thought only the blood moon's are here"

He snorts and looked at me like I'm an ignorant person.

"there's always a territory of wolves even in the human world, but it's just that we're smart enough not to be caught"

"then, we're cool now so can I go? because I only said to brycen that I'll only take 10 mins. and now it's past half hour" I said gesturing to my wrist watch.

"Not until you meet our alpha's" He said as my eyes went wide.

"you have two alpha's!?!"

"their twins actually, and they wanted to meet you because they've been your fan ever since you entered the x factor audition, and they wanted to see you personally"

I blushed and grinned sheepishly knowing that I have a werewolf fan, and I'm very fluttered to hear that they kidnapped me so I can meet them face to face.

I feel like a superstar.

--

Brycen's pov

Where is she!! my wolf is getting crazy without her in my sight.

I goes out the building and search around but found no signs of kiersten I cursed as I get my phone and dialed my guards number, and after a few seconds the phone is picked up.

"where is kiersten, did you see her?"

"yes alpha, we saw her being dragged into a black limousine, and now we're chasing them but still keeping our distance so they won't be alarmed."

"WHY DID YOU LET HER GET KIDNAPPED?!! YOU MORONS!! WHERE ARE YOU KNOW!!" I shouted in an alpha tone as the guards seemed startle.

"we--we're now in the 21 street before we pass the alley and there's so many U-turns here and we're just following the limousine as a guide"

I slammed the phone in the floor as it break into pieces as I goes in my car and started the engine, I was pissed, beyond pissed, they let my mate get kidnapped that easily and whoever kidnapped my kiersten will never see another dawn again.

Knock. knock.

I put down the windshield and saw kaycee and adelaydi with a worried expression in their faces.

"we came here to meet kiersten but we've got worried when the man said she haven't returned for about half an hour so.." kaycee said as she goes in my car and adelaydi with a teary face follows.

"Oh my god..I'm worried kaycee!! I knew this would happen...." adelaydi cries and my head snapped to her direction.

"what do you mean you know this would happens?" my jaw clenched as I glare at her.

"because every Idol has it's lunatic fan!!" I rolled my eyes at her and started driving.

"kaycee, can you lend me your phone?"

"why?" she asked but still handed her phone.

"I broke mine into pieces" I said coldly as I gripped my hands in the steering wheel furious to the kidnapper, no one dares to touch what's mine other than me.

I texted the number of the guards and they send me each of the address they pass and I drove.

"Do you want me to just told you the address, because driving while texting is very dangerous" adelaydi offered as I gave her the phone and she mentions each address.

after a lot of U-turns and every alley we finally headed into the edge of the woods, I smelt the air and my wolf howl inside smelling our mate's scent in the air.

"we're here.." I stopped the car and didn't hesitate to run towards the pack house in which she was into, I can't wait to hold her in my hands again, my wolf hunger for her touch.

I stopped and looked around for a second and realized this is the Blazing storm pack, weakest pack, more like a speck compare to my pack, and the pack that I will turn to dust any sooner now.

I stormed out the gates and what confused me more is they let me in without fighting me, I could feel my face getting redder and veins popped knowing they only playing with me, I barge in the door as I angrily stomped my feet and smells the air.

She's here..our mate is here my wolf said as I smelled the vanilla-strawberry smell of her's that calms me a little.

I barge in every corner of the rooms and adelaydi and kaycee does the same, I was about to go to the next floor but flinched when I hear her voice, my kitten's voice.

I fly the door open almost broke it as my eyes as my jaw clenched and I let a loud growl from the scene in front of me.

--

Back to Kiersten's pov

"Oh my gosh!! I'm so happy that you're my fan, I thought only human's appreciate my music"

"No, that's not right we also appreciate your music"

I blushed as they complimented me and then reneesce goes in the room and he gets the knife that his alpha ordered so he can cut the rope that his two idiot big guys tied to me when we entered the mansion and when he was about to cut the rope the front door burst open as my breath hitched seeing brycen with his jaw clenched and he let out a ferocious growl.

"BRYCEN!!!" I shouted which only made him furious and he was about to punch or more like kill reneesce but I stand in the way and stopped brycen.

"Brycen look..it's not what you think--"

"Mate!!" I was startle when reneesce and some other voice said in unison, I turn to face the front door and my eyes went wide as I gaped.

adelaydi..adelaydi was purring as she run towards reneesce and hugged him tightly as reneesce does the same.

wait..adelaydi's a..

I gaped and was about to panic as I open my mouth and clamped it shut and open it again but my voice is now buried somewhere in my throat as adelaydi startle and looked at me with a sheepish look.

"kiersten, sorry I haven't tell you this before but..I'm also a werewolf"

"OH MY GOSH!!!" kaycee and I said in unison as we both stared to each other.

--

Author's Note:

Sorry it's short =,=" this is all what my mind can write for today, I have something planned more than that in the end of the chapter but I forgot it so..

be a tams fan and..

vote

comment

share