Farewell my dear brycen

this is dedicated to you, yes you, the one who spend the time just to read this new update, I wanted to say thank you for continuing to read my story and voted, and commented for it everyday, I'm fluttered!! :))

-------

"dad, pick me up, I'm at adelaydi's house, I'll message to you the address after this call..bye"

I turn off the voice mail and  looked to adelaydi who is glaring at me.

"I just did what I think was right.." I muttered to her and she crosses her arms on her chest.

"I know already that your damn related to each other, but what you did was entirely wrong, heck if I was brycen I would hate you for the rest of my life because of leaving me without a reason"

"then what did you propose that I should do?!" I ran my fingers on my hair on frustration as I looked at the floor, ashamed.

"tell.him.the.goddamn.truth.!"adelaydi yelled slowly as she stood up and began pacing back and forth.

"I can't!! I don't want him to suffer the same as I am.." I crooked my voice and the tears started to fall, adelaydi came to my side and hugged me sideways.

"look, I'm sorry.. but as your bestfriend I'm only concerned to you, we both know that I have a point, and you should tell him already so you both can find a way to fix it.."

my heart throbbed realizing that adelaydi was right, she was always right..

but I just can't...

the doorbell rang and I quickly stood up as I go downstairs to open it because it kept ringing and I groan in annoyance.

"dad, you don't have to--" I yelped when it grabbed me by my arm harshly as it forces me to goes in the oddly familiar car.

"what the hell!!" I yelled and when it goes inside, I looked at him in horror..

brycen

his jaw was clenched so hardly that I thought his teeth was gonna break apart, and his eyes was a dark grey, not the same beautiful blue eyes that I was used to see..

"h-how did you know that I was here.." I stuttered avoiding his eyes as he scoffed and burned me in his gaze.

"you're too naive honey, you dialed my number instead of your dad" his voice was pure of hate as my wolf whimpers inside.

"now It's my turn asking questions.."

he took something in the corner of the car and my heart skipped a beat when I saw the letter.

"what's this for?" he said calmly but I could sense hate and disappointment in his voice.

"It's my farewell letter, now let me go" I was about to open the car but he held my hands tight and his face was red in anger.

"you'll not going to go anywhere, you're going home with me" he said firmly as he started to drive the car in high speed.

"let me go!!!" I yelled to him but he refuses to listen to me.

"stop the car brycen!!! I've already made my decision!! let's break up.."

"I don't f*cking care!! you're staying with me" his voice boomed at the car and my insides are starting to boil in anger.

"you don't know anything!!!"

BEEEP!!!!!!

the last time I know was our car crashed to the other car as brycen tried to protect me as the sounds of crashing breaks my eardrums.

I breath heavily and breakdown as I saw brycen's arms was covered on bruises, I held my phone and dialed the ambulance as my heart beats rapidly in panic.

----

I messed up..from everything...

those sentence kept haunting my mind repeatedly as I rubbed my hands together heating up my already cold hands.

the doctor came outside as I stood up and my heart almost break in my ribcage from pounding so loudly.

"he's not severely hurt, he only received a minor injuries and didn't need to confine"

I sighed in relief as I gets inside to the room where Brycen was at and saw him already bandaged.

"Brycen..I'm--"

"get out..." he muttered as he closed his eyes tight shut and his breath deepens.

"look I have so---"

"I said get out!!!!" my tears fall on his loud voice ad I wiped them off and forced to smile to him.

"I know.. but always remember that I'm doing this for a reason..." I said sadly as I  closed the door and began walking while sobbing my tears.

you should have told him kiersten, if you did everything might work out.. my wolf said as I cried harder.

I don't have the courage to tell him..I said to her pained and sad and when I exited the hospital I saw dad's car parked outside as he looked at me sadly and we both entered the car.

"are you hurt sweetheart?" he said worriedly as I sobbed and sat up straight and hugged him while I breakdown.

"it hurts dad, everything hurts.." my voice become hoarse as dad soothe my back.

"what happened?"

"I broke up with him..today" I pulled away from the hug as I wipe my tears.

"you just did the right thing kiersten, and I'm proud of you" he said as I nodded and forced my smile.

I just hope that I won't regret anything...

-------------

Author's Note:

WTH did I just write?!?! but anyways just to inform you all lovies, I'll be updating my chapters everyday because I want to make it until the deadline but please don't think for a sequel right now cause its still a long way to go XD

so please be a fan and add this to your reading list love you all!!

vote

comment

share