Wanting him back

Warning: I'm totally ignorant in the system of the X factor because I've only watched it twice, and so I'm a complete stranger from that reality show so what I'm gonna write is from my own understandment of the sequence of the game, and also I've based this on last year's X factor, so let's pretend that kiersten is really a part of the competitors last year and forget for a moment the real events ty!

-----------

"on the damn tv!!" adelaydi scream like a child and the butler on the tv as she says, I bit my nail nervously because my face will be on that damn screen any moment now.

adelaydi frowned when it's a cheerio commercial and tapped her hands impatiently on the wooden table.

"stupid commercials" she huffed and I rolled my eyes.

I almost flipped when adelaydi let out a bloody scream and she jumped up and down.

"oh my gosh!!!! you're on girl!!!!" she grabbed the remote swiftly and raise the volume that almost makes my eardrums burst.

"your too overreacting! " she didn't hear me with the loud volume and she stares at the screen focused.

"welcome to ..the X factor, lots of drama's been featured  in the recent episode and lots of dreamer's are already in their way of sucess..and one of the so-called dreamers has appeared in this episode.."

"I'm kiersten McLaren.."

"wahhh!! kiersten look!!!! your on screen!!!!!" adelaydi scream and my heart beats rapidly seeing myself in the television.

"my dream is to be a singer but I almost gave up when I've lost in my first competition that almost destroy my determination to fulfill it, and this audition is my second opportunity to make my dream shine once more"

"a dreamer but a redeemer  the right definition for this teenage girl who wants nothing more than fulfilling her dream"

"you have to sing like there's no tomorrow okay you--"

I didn't hear the entire part because Adelaydi scream like a crazy fan girl adoring herself, I sigh and focus on the screen once more.

the judges say the same that they said to me back there and then I stared singing as I blushed feeling akward to watch myself sing in front of the screen.

"your voice sounds beautiful even on the television" adelaydi said awestruck.

I covered my eyes already embarassed seeing myself and adelaydi squeal as she tugged me.

"believe it or not girl my first mission is complete!!" she grinned and I frown at her.

"so you really pla--" I've been cut off by the butler with bouquets in his hands.

"Ms. McLaren, someone brought this to you" he handed me the flowers as I blushed wondering who the secret sender is.

"who send it?" adelaydi said cocking her eyebrow.

I just shrugged as search every corner of the bouquet finding a note but found none instead.

"you really are something kiersten!! you've gathered a fan in just one day!!" adelaydi said teasingly as I elbowed her playfully in the stomach.

"who brought this?"

"he said to make his identity a secret for a while but he said he'll see you soon enough"

wait..he? is he a boy, of course obviously,  but my heart tingles in the sensation and I smelled the flowers as it smells so irresistable that my inside melts as I sniffed it.