Hug Me❤️

"So how's life going, babe?" I asked, smiling at the computer screen. "It's great, I really enjoy it,tomorrow is the Dunkirk Premiere " he tiredly smiled at the screen. "I wish you were here though, you would love it." "Yeah," I smiled, "I'm sure I would."
He looks so exhausted, so tired. It broke your heart seeing him like that; all you wanted to do was hug him tight, and never let go. But your were home due to your work, and Harry was on the other side of the world, touring a solo tour and acting  and just living his dream. It made you happy knowing he did what he loved to do, you just wished you could be there for him more.
"I miss you," you blurred out, watching as the smile on his face grew bigger. "I miss you too, babe," he replied, "so so much it hurts." You just stared at each other for couple of seconds, admiring every single detail about one another, before saying your goodbyes and hanging up.
It was past midnight where you were, and as you were already ready for bed, you tucked yourself in underneath the sheets, laying down on Harry's side of the bed. The bed felt so cold and lonely without him; he always used to hug you tight and protect you; you always felt safe lying in his arms. You closed your eyes, trying to fall asleep, but you couldn't. You couldn't stop thinking about Harry. You missed him, terribly. It's been 4 months since you've last seen him, and the pain in your chest became unbearable. You knew he missed you a lot, too. You got couple of phone calls from the harry's friends asking if you were coming to the premiere or not  , and his friends from the Dunkirk's cast just DMing you on insta telling you that Harry can't stop moaning about how much he misses you and wants to see you.
A little idea popped into my mind; I shall go visit him I mean I had work and I couldn't go...but hell f**k work !!! Harry is more important. I shall surprise him.
I turned my laptop on, looking for a flight to where he was as soon as possible. After I booked myself a flight, I emalied my boss, telling her I won't come to work in the next couple of days and if she is gonna fire me its up to her. I wanted to call Harry and tell him I was coming, but I also wanted to suprise him and that would be more exciting.
So I called Gemma , telling her I was coming to visit them and asking if she could pick me up from the airport. She happily agreed, saying Harry would flip when he see me she even told me she ll bring Anne too with her to the airport .Excited , anxious, but mostly happy, I fell asleep, knowing that I'll see my fiancé soon.
After I packed and got ready, I took a cab to the airport, and after quite a long flight, I reached my destination.
"Y/N!!"Gemma yelled, as she ran towards me, hugging me tight when she reached me. "I've missed you!". "I've missed you too, G . it's so good to see you," I smiled. "I bet you're so excited to see Harry!,"Anne cheered, and I laughed hugging her so freaking tight I seriously adore her she is my second mother in this world❤️. Honestly, I was nervous. But good-kind-of-nervous, the kind the makes butterflies erupt your stomach. "I am, so so much," I answered, happily.
With the help of Gemma and Anne, my stuff quickly were in the truck and we were on our way to the premiere's dressing room . I was so excited, I thought my heart would burst out of my chest. After so long, too long, I would finally see
my Harry. That thought alone made me the happiest girl in the world.
"We're here," Gemma announced, as we pulled into the parking lot of a massive  building , cinema and it had its own red carpet and just the poster was so big I was so proud of Harry. "Wow," was all I could say, it was enormous. "Harry was very excited he wouldn't shut up about how amazing this place is last time I saw him," Anne said and I giggled a bit. imagining my dorky fiancé jumping up and down like a 5 year old.
After putting my bags in his dressing room, Anne showed where Harry was, before she and Gemma went to get their hair and clothes done for Dunkirk's premiere tonight. Nervously, I knocked on the door, and I heard someone coming closer to the door from the other side of the room.
The door opened, and I was revealed with my handsome man, wearing his black suit and still getting ready , Harry, my Harry. "Oh my god," he cried, and he pulled me as close to his body as he possibly could. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I, I missed you so much baby," he whispered against my lips, kissing them in between his words. "I thought it would be nice to surprise you," I mumbled, wrapping my hands around his neck. "I love you, Harry, so much it hurts". 'I love you too, baby, and you have no idea how happy you made me by coming here," he smiled. And it made me smile, too. Seeing the man I love made me so so so happy.
The movie was amazing, as expected. His family and even the boys came and were buzzing and the crowd was extremely loud, the atmosphere was unreal. Seeing Harry my babe as an actor , and doing what he loves, made me so so happy and proud.
"You were amazing tonight," I whispered, as we laid down on Harry's bed later on the night. "Thank you, my love. It all thanks to you, you know. You keep me going. All I wanna do is make you proud." "well, you made me the proudest fiancé in the world tonight," I said, lightly pecking his lips. "And in the future a wife " he winks and you blushed "I love you Harry." "I love you, Y/N ," he whispered, "it feels so good to have you in my arms again. All I want is for you to stay with me forever." he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck, lightly kissing my shoulder blades. "Please don't leave for so long again," he mumbled, almost falling asleep, "I missed you way too much."

A/N : GUYYS AM FINALLY BACK !!!!
AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR BEYOND WONDERFUL WORDS COMMENTS AND VOTES , Its all because of you and I hope you like this chapter so much❤️
#Jxx