Secret Part 1

=> NM :)

"Hey." Jana whispers, lightly playing with the collar of her boyfriend's shirt.
The halls are empty, class having started almost fifteen minutes ago. When she went to her locker because she forgot a text book, and saw Harry doing the same, she took her chances to talk to him.
She misses him. It's hard to stay in a secret relationship, especially when school takes up their entire schedule. But they always find a way to end up back to one another. The idea of it, however, slaughters her insides, because she knows it's a lot more than what he says it is. She knows he's embarrassed to be with her in school, because, well, who even is she? The people Harry hangs around with barely even mention her, but when they do, they laugh about her. But they fell in love, it was uncontrollable. He admits his love for her over and over, constant physical attention and constant reminders. She feeds on it, she feeds on the love and attention he gives her, because it's not something she's ever braced for. She loves a guy who loves her back, and, God, the feeling is such a high.
She leans in to peck his lips , her hands gliding along his shoulders. He turns his head so that he can look at her. It's the first time he has seen her in weeks. But he can't let her do this, not with this much risk.
"Not here, Jana. Someone could walk by." He mumbles, shrugging his shoulders so that her hand can slip away from him.
Jana slightly backs away, looking down at her feet as she grips her books tighter against her. She should have known this is how he would have reacted, especially here. But she grab every chance she gets to touch him, even breathe him in. Anything coming from him is like a drug, she's addicted, she always relapses.
Harry can feel the air around them thicken. He knows how much of an asshole he sounds, he has to admit. But high school is his kingdom. People idolize him there, he has a name, he has a reputation, and he can't afford to lose it, not when he can have Jana for the rest of his life. It just doesn't make sense.
"I-I just wanted to-I miss you a lot, Harry. I feel like I don't see you anymore and I just-I miss you. I thought maybe you would-"
"For fuck sake, Jana not here!" he spits.
Jana looks down again, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip in attempt to hold back her sadness. This has happened one too many times, she can't take it anymore. All of it is making her crazy, and her walls are crashing down again.
"Then where?" She whispers, finally looking up at his slumped structure.
"Where could we ever be us, anymore? It's either there's too many people or you're going out to have a smoke with your friends or it's in school. I don't know what you-I don't know what you want from me anymore, Harry. I'm giving you the safety of your reputation, but you're throwing our love  away for that."
Jana runs her fingers through her hair, pushing her lips in a straight line. She looks away from him, thinking if what she's about to do is the right thing to do.
"I'm so sorry, Harry. I'm sorry that I'm embarrassing to be around. I'm sorry you fell in love with someone who isn't popular and who isn't pretty. I'm just-I can't do this anymore, Harry. I'm sorry, I just can't anymore." Jana sobs.
Harry panics, his entire body whipping around so that he can face her completely. But before he can say anything to her, she runs away from him. He stays still at his locker, unable to absorb everything that was just thrown at him. Jana, she-she broke up with him. He made her break up with him. She was so miserable with him that she'd feel better without him.
Oh no, what has he done?
"God damn it!" Harry growls, punching the top of his locker with the side of his fist.
"Mother fucker." he cries, kicking the bottom of his locker.
He leans his head against the wall, banging it over and over again. By the fifth hit, he's crying. He doesn't understand. She said she can do it, she said she will do anything to stay together. Why did she leave? If she loves him, why did she leave?
He kicks the lockers in frustration, hitting his head against the wall again. He has to chase after her. He has to look for her. He doesn't know why he keeps blaming her, all this happened because of him. He's smart enough to know that, but ignorant enough to realize it. But he can't live like this, not without her.

The only thing he can do now was to run for love ❤️.

A/N : comment if you want part 2 !!
#Jxx.