Labour

Hey guys I am finally back , feeling better her ya go a new imagine ❤️ #Jxx.

You were eight and half months pregnant and you were due in less than a week according to your doctor, you were happy because you were finally going to see your baby but it broke your heart that your husband Harry wouldn't be there when you needed him the most. "So darling are you sure you don't want to stay with us tonight?" your mother in law, Anne, asked you "No Anne that's ok, I've been staying here for a week already and all we've had is false alarms...I think it'll be better if I go home" you said kindly and she agreed but told you that if you needed anything that you shouldn't hesitate to call her. You arrived at yours and Harry's flat and suddenly felt happy, but that happiness was soon taken away by the feeling of loneliness you felt ever since Harry had left on tour, you missed Harry so much it hurt "Daddy will be here soon. You're gonna love him" you said rubbing your tummy. You took a bath and went to bed, you checked your phone as usual to see if you had any messages from Harry "You have one new message" the machine said and you felt the excitement rush through you as you clicked on the button and listened to the message "Hello love, I've tried to call you or text you but it seems as if the reception isn't so good around here. My mum told me about the false alarms, I wish I was there to help you. Anyway I miss you....every day....and I'm sorry I won't be there when you give birth, um I love you and tell Darcy that I love her too. I'll see you both soon. End of message..." the machine continued and you saved the message. Just the sound of his voice made you happier and you could feel Darcy kicking like she was happy to hear Daddy's voice, the last thought you had was of you picking Harry at the airport with a little pink bundle in your arms, then you fell asleep. You woke up in the middle of the night to a sharp pain in your abdomen and you knew that this was not just a little kick, you breathed in and out like they had taught you , "It's just a false alarm it's just a false alarm" you told yourself as you felt another nerve wrecking pain, you stood up and went to the washroom to wash your face as you were sweating like crazy and then suddenly you felt water run down your leg and saw the puddle of water under your feet "Oh no no no no not now." you said through clenched teeth and kept breathing you grabbed the phone and called your mom and Anne so that they could pick you up. The pain was horrible and you had to endure it all the way to the hospital which was even worse "Y/N honey just keep breathing ok?" your mom told you while she stroked your hair "It hurts..." you cried " I know baby I know" your mom said and you could hear the pain in her voice. You got to the hospital and soon enough the doctors took you into the maternity ward "Who's coming in with her?" you heard the nurse say while your mom and Anne looked at each other as if they were waiting for something "Well?" the nurse pushed "Y/N , Y-Y/N , Y/N ,babe!!!" you heard a familiar voice yell through the halls of the hospital, and then you saw Harry standing in front of you with messed curls and his green eyes full of worry, and you heard your mom and Anne sigh in relief "Harry?" you asked "Hi love, I'm here, I'm here" he repeated and grabbed your face in his big hands wiping away the tears that were streaming down your face "And you are?" the nurse asked "He's my husband" you crooked out in pain "Good let's go then" she said and took you both into the room. You screamed in pain and grabbed Harry's hand almost crushing it "Just breathe with me" he said and you did as he said while the doctor told you to push, you pushed and pushed until you heard your little baby cry, after that everything went black. You woke up to a beeping sound and bright lights, you turned and saw Harry with a little pink bundle in his arms, he was rocking Darcy to sleep while he sang "Isn't She Lovely" to her and you smiled "Hey" you said weakly and he suddenly looked up as if waking up from his daze, he put Darcy in her little hospital crib and ran to your side "Oh Y/N thank God you're alright. I was so scared" he said putting kisses all over your face while you giggled "You were amazing" he said looking into your eyes "How is she? Is she ok?" you asked "She's perfect just like you" he said giving you a light kiss on the lips "Can I hold her?" you asked "Of course babe" he said while he picked little Darcy up and put her carefully in your arms, she was so small you thought, even though she was just hours old you could see that her hair was a bit curly just like Harry's, she looked so peaceful while she was sleeping, you couldn't believe that after nine months of carrying her inside you she was finally here in your arms "Oh she's beautiful" you said your voice cracking "She has your eyes, you'll see when she wakes up" Harry said smiling "Why are you here? I thought you weren't going to come for another month?" you asked him "My mum and yours called me a week ago and told me all about the false alarms and how they knew that sooner or later you were gonna have the baby, so yesterday I took a plane and thank God I arrived just in time. I wouldn't miss this moment for the world" he said sweetly while stroking your hair "But what about-" "Shhh I'll be back by friday and I will come to visit as soon as I can. I just want to be with you and Darcy" he said cutting you off and you gave him a big smile "I love you so much Harry" you said "I love you too Y/N " he said and gave you a kiss. You felt like the happiest person in the world.

:)x.