He finds your old twitter account

You were on tour with Harry and decided to stay behind on the tour bus while the boys went out to get food. You were on your phone when you heard Harry laughing away on his laptop from the other room. You grew curious and went to go see what was so funny. "What are you laughing about, Styles?" He's surprised by you and immediately stops laughing. "The funniest thing happened. A fan sent me a link to your old twitter account...", he trailed off. You instantaneously got flushed in the face. You try to take the laptop away from him but it was no use. "Oh gosh, Harry please don't. That is so embarrassing." "Hahahahahahah I just cant imagine you loved me that much HAHAHAHAH" "oh but what should I do now" you pouted and looked down crossing your arms on your chest .A smile grew on his face, "It's actually funny. I appreciate it though, all the hard work and dedication to us....it's flattering." You haven't thought of it that way but you were happy that he liked it and appreciated it. "Since we're taking a trip down memory lane, how about we look at your old profiles?" Harry laughed mischievously, "Nope, I don't think so." "OH Y/N come on I didnt know you loved me that much" "shut up Harry"

:)x.
#Jxx.