Tour Part 1

Y/N's P.O.V

I lay in bed next to Harry, dreading his departure in a few days. He had to leave for tour, as he did way too often for my liking. Turning over so my head was nuzzled in the crook of his neck, I heard him sigh lightly.
"You okay, Y/N?"
"Hm." I mumbled, intertwining our legs and cuddling closer to him.
His arm went around me waist and he kissed my forehead. "Stop thinking about tour."
"How?" I groaned. "You're going to be gone for months."
"You're welcome to visit any time you want, babe."
"I can't with Uni starting in a month. Plus you're always in a different city or state, it's hard to keep up with you."
"I know; I wish it were different." Harry's hot breath tickled my cheek as he kissed my jaw, pushing me slightly so I was on my back as he hovered over me.
"I hate being here alone." I whispered as he lovingly kissed down my neck.
"I hate you being here alone," he responded. "How many times have I told you to ask a friend to stay here while I'm away? Or at least go and stay with someone else." He stopped kissing me and stared into my eyes seriously. "I don't like you living alone."
"I'll be fine. The biggest problem I'll have is missing you." I raised my head up slightly to kiss his lips. He smiled and moved his mouth against mine, sighing.
"I'm going to miss you so much." Harry's head rested on my chest as he played with my hair.
"I'll miss you more." I replied, combing my fingers through his waves.
He placed a kiss on my chest. "Doubt it."
I closed my eyes and tried to breathe with Harry's weight pressing down on me. Five minutes later, he was asleep and snoring against my skin. I rubbed my hand up and down his back, dreading his upcoming absence.
I woke up the next morning feeling disorientated. I shifted sleepily, inhaling through my nose as I felt Harry's lips touch my bare shoulder.
"Good morning." He whispered, warm breath washing over my skin, raising goose bumps.
"Morning." I mumbled into my pillow, revelling in the feeling of his body enveloping mine. I took his hand in mine, entwining our fingers and softly kissing the back of it.
"I need to start packing." Harry sleepily whispered against my hair.
"Please don't talk about tour." I groaned into my pillow.
"I'm leaving the tomorrow."
"I know." I turned over to face him, tracing his defined jawline with my finger. "I can't wait."
Harry gasped dramatically and placed a hand over his heart, giggling as he pretended to be offended. I couldn't help but grin at his cuteness.
"I love you so much." My words came out muffled as Harry rolled his body on top of mine, basically smothering me.
"I love you more. Help me pack?"
"Later." I kissed his nose and he smiled. "I'm hungry now."
"Okay." He grabbed my hand and got off me, leading me behind him as we walked into the kitchen. Neither of us were bothered with a fancy breakfast, so Harry just shoved some bread in the toaster. I made tea for myself and coffee for him, observing as he intently watched the bread so it didn't burn.
"What time is your flight tomorrow?" I asked, taking a sip of me tea.
"Around seven in the morning, I think. We have to be there by five though." I nodded, handing him his mug of coffee. He thanked me as he brought the mug to his deep pink lips.
"Are you being picked up or...?" I raised one eyebrow.
"My lovely girlfriend will drop me, of course..." He grinned cheekily and set his mug down, slipping his arms around my waist and puckering his lips for a kiss.
I stood on my tip toes to reach his lips, hearing him hum into our kiss. "I don't want anyone to see me cry at the airport. I do every time you leave."
"Don't worry about it. I'll be crying too, if that makes you feel better."
"It does." I smiled and he returned the gesture.
The toast popped out, making us both jump and laugh. Harry hissed as he burned his fingers buttering the hot bread so I tickled his sides. He snickered and tried to move away from me, goose bumps rising on his slim hips.
"Thank you." I took the plate of toast from his hand and sat on the sofa in front of the TV with him, not really paying attention to what was on. I was absolutely dreading Harry leaving. He was such a huge part of my life. I was so used to spending every day with him, holding his hand, kissing him, cuddling him, waking up beside him. I don't know how I'll deal with it again.
It's funny because every year I think the same thing, feel the same way. I knew it's stupid to dwell on how it would be if he stayed because it wasn't going to happen. He had a job, a major part of his life that didn't include me. It hurt to be away from him, but it'd hurt more to keep him here when he didn't want to be. I knew how excited he gets for tour and I didn't want to be the one to take that away from him, no matter how much I wanted to.
Despite all that, I am happy for him. He loves travelling, loves singing, and loves seeing his fans. He's come so far and I'm so proud of him. When I see him perform I feel as if my heart could burst with pride and joy.
"Y/N?" Harry snapped me out of my reverie.
"Yeah?" I mumbled and bit into my toast.
"Niall just called and said I had to be in the studio in an hour. Can you start packing for me while I'm gone? I'll only be a few hours; we just have to make some last minute arrangements."
"Um, sure." I responded and finished my toast, setting my plate on the coffee table. "Have fun."
"I will , thank you." He kissed me quickly and ran into our room to get ready. I sighed and rolled my head back, upset that I wouldn't be able to spend the whole day with Harry today. It was already noon, and him leaving in an hour would mean he'd arrive home by around five p.m., which is basically night time in the London winter. There isn't much to do once it gets dark , winter just makes everyone so tired.
Taking my plate and Harry's into the kitchen, I set them in the sink to wash later. I wasn't bothered to even load the dishwasher right now because I was filled with dread.
Entering our room, I saw Harry had left the bathroom door open as he showered, naked body glistening. I grinned at him as I undressed, stepping under the water next to him.
"Baby," his arms encircled my waist as he brought me closer to his tattooed chest.
I nuzzled my face in his neck in response, softly kissing the skin as he sighed to himself.
"I really don't want to leave. I wish I could spend the day with you." He cupped my chin in his hand and kissed the corner of my mouth.
"Me too." I whispered.
"I'm sorry." He looked so sincere as his mouth turned down, pouting.
"It's okay." I lied. It wasn't. I really had wanted to be with him the whole day and I was quite upset that I couldn't.
Harry pressed his soft lips to my shoulder and grabbed the body wash, squirting some onto his hand before he proceeded to wash my body for me.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard as the water rid me of soap. Harry slipped his tongue into my mouth and pressed me against the wall. Before things could go any further, we heard Harry's phone ring again from the bedroom and we both groaned.
"I'm sorry, babe, I have to go." Harry flashed me a weak smile as he wrapped a towel around his waist and exited the bathroom.
I let out a shaky breath as I stood under the hot stream of water, taking my time to wash my hair.
When I came out, Harry was gone.