I cant lose you Part 2

Harrys P.O.V
I woke up to bright lights that hurt my eyes and a beeping sound that went on and on making my head hurt , everything was blurry , my eyes felt puffy , my mouth dry , and my whole body throbbed with pain , My mind was fuzzy but I remembered putting my arm infront of Y/N and then the car crashed into something really hard I remembered the pain and the agony . I remembered someone screaming ...maybe it was me . I looked around and found myself in a hospital room , I tried to move but as soon as I did that wrecking pain shot through making me cring "Hey hey dont do that mate" I heard a familiar voice say and I turned to see Niall and the rest of the boys sitting on a coach beside me "oh" I let a whimper escape my lips "relax Harry , Do you remember anything ? " Liam asked me "Parts of it...Where's Y/N ? Oh God plz tell me she is okay !!" I said suddenly alarmed and then they looked at each other "She ll be okay " Zayn said "Where is she ??? What happened ??" I demanded "After the accident they rushed you both to the hospital she only broke her arm but you were in a critical condition , We came as soon as she called ...you uh it was horrible to hear and well she had to hear everything..there was time where you called her name " Louis explained "Yes I remember now they took her away from me" I cut him off "Yeah well ...um after that... they had to put her to sleep cuz she was going insane and we took her to your mum's place " Zayn completed "How long have I been out ?" I asked them "Three days ..after all they had to do to you the night of the crash they gave you alot of pain killers and a very strong anesthesia" Niall answered "The last days we ve been visiting you but Y/N refused to come because she thinks its her fault you are in here , we ve tried to explain to her that its not that way but she refused to listen to us , she is at your guys flat.... alone" Liam continued "but now that your awake maybe she ll listen to you " Niall said "...Oh My God" was all I managed to say "Bring her to me even if she resist bring her to me !" I told them firmly they nodded and left the room . It had been an hour since the boys left I started to think Y/N wasnt really going to come..How could she think any of this was her fault ? thats when I heard yelling in the hall...it was her "Let me go ! I cant see him " she cried "You have to , he wants to see you " Liam said struggling they probably had to carry her here , there voices was closer and closer until there she was standing at the door with the boys behind her so she couldnt run away "Y/N ! " I said happily even though she had cuts on her face and her arm was in a cast she looked beautiful , she never failed to make my heart skip a beat. Louis motioned her to go into the room as soon as she did they closed the door behind her "Oh Harry" she whimpered "shhhh come closer" I whispered she walked towards the bed and sat on the chair beside the bed , I could tell she had been crying alot and she was holding back tears right now I took her hand in mine " I am glad you are here " I said " I am sorry ...thats all my fault. I was the one that was bored and-and.." She whispered and looked at our linked fingers "No No how could you even think that ...its no ones fault its just happened the only thing that is important that we are still together huh " I said "Oh I am so happy to see you Harry I swear I love you so much I am sorry... I cant lose you..I thought I was going to lose you when I heard you screaming an-" she started to sob "Y/N I am here ....babe gurl I an here everything is gonna be ok darling " I whispered , she smiled "What is it ? " I said "I should be the one comforting you not the way around " she said giggling while whipping her tears "Oh love but you are comforting me just by being here ......next to me" I said kissing her hand lightly "I love you Harry" she said looking into my eyes then leaned her head on my chest softly " and I love you " I said kissing her forehead and thats how I knew everything is gonna be alright .

#Jxx.