Vocal Rest ❤

A/N : sooooo a new updaaaate , since Harry is having a vocal rest in real life , he cant talk at all , he can just sing , since that what the doctor told him , ofcourse many of u saw the interview

ANYWAYS HERE IS THE NEW JARRY UPDATE❤️
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ❤️

"Can I get a kiss?" Harry wrote on his phone on this new app he updated to help him to say what he wanted to say since he is on vocal rest . He cheekily smirked as you heard it from the phone, "nope," you replied, standing up from the couch and walking to the kitchen. Harry quickly followed after, "but why?" he quickly typed and the phone read , looking directly in your eyes. You filled the kettle up with water and flipped the switch before grabbing your favorite large mug from a cabinet, "because Harry....if you really want a kiss you'd ask for it...with your own voice," you added, smiling smugly as he furrowed his eyebrows. The water began boiling so you poured it effortlessly into the mug, quickly adding your tea bag, sugar, and milk; stirring the now light tan liquid as you watched him carefully erase what he had written previously and wrote some more. "But I'm on vocal rest Jana! You know that!" you heard the speaker of the app said what he wrote, watching as he pouted out his bottom lip at you. You sighed loudly, "....I really thought my boyfriend would do anything to kiss me....guess not," you sarcastically sulked as you leaned against the gray granite kitchen counter top. He nervously bit his bottom lip as he walked closer to you. As he began to part his plump lips to speak you quickly pressed your mouth to his, the sweet liquid on your lips transferring to his. As you pulled away a smile creeped up on both of your faces, "I'm just joking around babe," you smirked, grabbing the back of his neck to pull his lips to yours again. He quickly grabbed his phone, causing you to chuckle as he hurriedly wrote something else, " Jana you are a tease," the speaker said , what he wrote . "I can tease you some more if you'd like," you cheekily smirked as you grabbed his low neck white cotton t-shirt between your fingers, pulling him closer to you. The pads of your fingers slowly traced on top of his exposed collarbones, trailing down the soft material covering his abs until you reached the top of the black jeans he was wearing. His green eyes lustfully gazed into yours, his lips parted as he watched your fingers make their way to the silver button that was holding the jeans to his hips. You suddenly stopped and chuckled, grabbing your mug of tea and walking toward the living room once again, "what?" you questioned as you turned around to look at the shock on his face. "I told you I was only going to tease you," you laughed, watching as he quickly grabbed his phone to write down his thoughts.

:)x.