You let me go

"You said you would always be here for me" Jana choked out, her shaking hands covering her mouth in attempt to silence her sobs.
She hadn't expected him to be at his door, his clothes soaked as he slumped against the frame. That was the last thing she had expected, especially from him. She had no warning, causing every feeling she had kept in to explode out of her in a series of tears.
"You didn't even leave me anything. Y-you walked out without even a kiss goodbye. You left without any warning. I just come home to see you gone" she whispered.
Harry tried so hard to say something, but there was nothing comming out. He couldn't even look at her, not in the state she's in now. It was by far the worst thing he's ever caused, and he couldn't even say anything to try and fix it. He fucked everything up, and it'll be too hard to try and fix it.
"I-I'm-I'm so sorry, J-Jana" Harry whispered, turning his head to hide the tears from her.
Silence filled the air, the tension growing thicker as Jana tried hard to control herself. Was that it?
"You mean to tell me, that after four years of us, you packing up your bags and leaving without anything at all, leaving me here, in our house, thinking about all the things I've fucked up on for you to leave and-"

"It wasn't you Jana please-"
"And my family thinking I was so fucking insane for trying to take this out on myself, to the point where they took me to a pyschologist everyday to figure out what the fuck was wrong with me. You know what they found out, Harry? That the scumbag, idiotic asshole who left me was the reason for all of this shit!" she screached, fisting her hands in her hair.
With his hands rubbing up and down his face, his fingers in between his hair, Harry had no control over himself. His cries were becomming stronger, echoing around the room, not wanting her to continue herself.
"Stop saying that!" Harry roared.
Jana felt her blood begin to boil, her heart begin to pound as she looked at him in pure rage. He acts as if he'd guilty for what he has done, as if he didn't know the consiquinces to begin with.

Without a thought, Jana fisted her hands and started punching his chest, over and over and over as hard as she could.
"I almost killed myself because of you, and all you say is that you're sorry?! That's all you give me?! IS THAT ALL I'M EVER GOING TO GET FROM YOU?!"
Harry didn't flinch, he accepted the weak punches of agony on his chest. He knows that she needs to do whatever it takes for her to calm down.

After what felt like hours, Jana's actions came to a hault. Her cries only became stronger, though, as she burried her face in his chest.
"I hate you so much. I hate you more than you will ever know!" Jana screamed.

Harry let out a sob, losing all od his control. Grabbing onto her hips, he pushed himself against her so she can step backwards until she hit the nearest wall.
She whimpered. She faught against him.
"Let me go!"
"No! You stop! Stop saying you hate me! Stop that! I swear I will go fucking crazy if I hear that shit one more time!" He growled, pulling her closer against him.
Jana surrendered, fisting his shirt in her hands, refusing to let go. She needed at least one bit of him. She needed to go back to herself, she needed to get better.
She needed him.
"I'm not forgiving you, but I need you to care for me. I need you to be here when I need you."
Harry nodded vigorously, giving her a gentle kiss on her forehead.
"Whatever you need, I'll be here."

A/N : sorry guys am late , I hope you like it thank you❤️💖🎋
#Jxx.