Chapter XXX

"NO!!!" I screamed. I ran over to Tyler and lifted his head. "No...no...NO!" I sobbed. I sat there and cried on his hand. My match. Dead. Lalo and Tristan rushed over to me and Lalo hugged me as Tristan ran after Jacob. "No...no...no..."

"No...NO...please...no..." I cried. Someone was shaking me. I heard a beeping heart monitor and smelled...hospital. Why am I in a hospital? I slowly opened my eyes to the blinding light. "Mari?! Mari! Oh thank goodness you're awake!" is that...? Mom?! "Your father is almost here." "Mom? How long was I out? Where is Tyler, Tristan, and Lalo?" she looked confused for a second and answered, "you were out for a few months in a coma. Your friends are at home asleep. I came here to watch you overnight tonight, but Tyler was here day and night for a month after the accident." The accident? As soon as she mentioned that, my memories came flooding back. The accident. It was raining. Tyler was driving me home, we stopped at a gas station and I slipped off a hill and tumbled down. I was bleeding pretty bad. "Mom, can you call them and tell them i'm awake? Oh...and one more question, what year is it?" I asked her. "Mari, it's 2017."

~~~~~~~~~~

Dun, dun, DUUUUUUUUUUN! Hope you guys liked it! these were pretty short chapters that had been written and edited before I posted them, so this is the finished product! this will most likely be a trilogy so watch for the second one that i'll start posting soon called Project Assassin.