"But you were a virgin until a few months ago." Melanie pointed out, causing the girls to roll their eyes.

"Does that make a difference?" Emilia laughed.

"Who cares, they all know its a lie. They've seen you and Derek playing happy families for the past year." Blair laughed as Emilia glared at the blonde, "What? you live with your boyfriend, and Isaac's your kid."

"You can't talk, Blair. Aren't you moving in with Jason once we finish senior year?" Emilia sassed, Melanie squealed in excitement turning to Blair waiting to ask lots of questioned.

Blair and Jason started to date a few weeks after Emilia turning into a werewolf, it was odd to see her best friend and brother dating, but Emilia got used to it after Jason's constant teasing about ' how the both of them fell for each others best friend '.

"That was a secret." Blair grumbled, laughing to herself at how exited Melanie was acting.

"Lets just teach them this routine before i beat someone up." Emilia groaned, walking back over the team.

"I forgot about your newfound anger." Melanie sang, walking side by side with Blair behind Emilia.

"More like year long anger." Blair added, nudging Melanie's shoulder.

"Do you two enjoy making fun of me?" Emilia questioned sarcastically, turning back around to face the blondes.

"Very much." they spoke in unison, bursting into laugher as they spoke at the same time.

"Looking good Emilia!" A boy from the team whistled, walking past the cheerleaders.

"What the hell!" The player exclaimed, feeling himself getting slammed against the wall.

"I prefer getting compliments off my boyfriend." Emilia smirked pushing him away, smiling over at her boyfriend as she walked away.

Derek smiled proudly at his girlfriend, rolling his eyes as charlie stood next to him clapping with his mouth open in shock. Emilia laughed at Charlie, jogging back over to the team.

_

"Is she still following you?" Emilia asked, glaring at the hunter as she drove away from outside of the school.

Kate had been pretty much stalking the two werewolves since Emilia turned, Derek more than Emilia due to Kate knowing how to push Emilia's buttons. Emilia got used to other hunters lurking around, but Kate had just gone to a whole new level and Emilia wasn't going to let her continue to put her family at risk.

"Occasionally, i normally just hide from her if i do see her." Derek replied, stopping once they reached Emilia's car.

"Do i need to threaten her again?" Emilia questioned, unlocking her car placing her gym bag in the back.

"I've got it handled, don't worry about it." Derek smiled at his girlfriends overprotectiveness, holding the door open for Isaac as he climbed into the passenger seat "See you at home?"

"Love you." Emilia nodded, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him before walking round to her side of the car.

"Love you to." Derek replied, waving goodbye to Isaac as he closed the door "Bye buddy, have fun with Scott."

"Bye Derek." Isaac smiled, going to change the radio as Emilia turned on the vehicle.

_

"Hey mom!" Emilia called into the house, dropping the house keys into the bowl once Isaac shut the door behind them.

"Upstairs!" Melissa called back.

"You okay with staying with Scott tonight?" Emilia asked, walking up the stairs with Isaac by her side.