The One With The Reunion Part II

No One's POV

Flitz and Boze walked into the school, excited. The two couldn't wait to see their old high school friends.

"Flitz!" Anthony called out. Flitz looked over to see Anthony, Olivia, Courtney, and Shayne talking over by the punch bowl.

"Hey dude! You spike the punch bowl?" Flitz asked. Anthony laughed and nodded.

"You know it!" He said giving Flitz a high five.

"I'm just glad I can drink it now!" Courtney said taking a cup and drinking it. Shayne rolled his eyes.

"Great, now I'm the designated driver!" Shayne said. Everyone laughed.

"No need! You can ride in the limo!" Belle said as she and the gang from the limo walked in. Shayne smiled and gave Belle a hug.

"Hey Belle! So, how's pregnant life treating you?" He asked. Belle rolled her eyes.

"Great! I can't drink, it's fantastic!" She said with an eye roll. Shayne chuckled.

"Just wait three months, when you're on maternity leave!" He told her. The laughter stopped and she went quiet.

"I'm not taking maternity leave!" Belle said. "David is!"

"No, you are! Do we have to continue to argue about this!" Lasercorn yelled. Belle rolled her eyes.

"So, Wes, how are things going?" Anthony asked trying to move the conversation along.

"Pretty good, I'm considering moving back to LA permanently," he told Anthony.

"You know, it's going to be weird having everyone in one place again!" Olivia said. Everyone nodded.

"Let's get this party started!" Boze yelled grabbing Belle's and Mari's hand.

Damien and Shayla just pulled up to the school.

"Uh, I'll meet you inside!" Shayla said before going over to the side of the school. Damien nodded and went inside. "Hey, what are you doing out here?"

"Thinking about whether I should go inside." Shayla nodded and sat down.

"I get it Ian," she said.

"I haven't spoken to these people in years, and I don't want to," Ian told Shayla.

"You should come in," Shayla said.

"Why?"

"So I have some to talk to! I can't deal with all of the girls talking about what great husbands they have!" She told him. Ian looked down at her left hand and noticed that there wasn't a ring.

"He hasn't proposed yet?" Ian asked. Shayla nodded.

"I'm going to be 100% honest, I'm going to break up with him."

"Let's go inside!" Ian said standing up. Shayla did the same.

"What changed?" She asked.

"You." Shayla smiled. Ian had changed over the years, like she had, but something about the new him interested Shayla.

"You've changed a lot too, Ian. Now you are a mature grown up!" Shayla said with a smiled.

"Am not!" Ian said in a whiny child like voice. She laughed as the two walked into the school.

"Damien! Where's Shay?" Sohinki asked.

"She's talking to Ian!" Damien said.

"Ian's here?" Anthony asked looking around.

"He's outside!" Damien told him. Anthony quickly ran outside.

"He sure missed Ian," Sohinki said with a smile.

"They are best friends," Shayne said. Damien nodded.

"Just like us!" He said giving Shayne a high five. Shayne chuckled. Belle ran over to the guys as quickly as a six months pregnant woman could.

"Sohinki! You'll never guess what I just found out!" She said.

"What?" He asked.

"Mari is pregnant!" Belle said. Everyone gasped. Sohinki quickly looked around for Mari.

"She's in the bathroom!" Boze said.

Mari was in the bathroom, crying. She was scared, scared that Sohinki didn't want a kid. The two had been growing further apart, and maybe this kid would drive him away. She couldn't deal with him being upset.

"Mari, are you in here?" Sohinki asked as he walked into the girl's bathroom. He was afraid that Mari didn't want a kid.

"In here!" Mari cried from the stall. Sohinki opened up the door and sat down next to Mari.

"So, you're pregnant," he said. She nodded.

"I'm so sorry!" Mari said. Sohinki looked at her confused.

"Why are you sorry? This is great!" He told her. She looked over to him, very confused.

"I thought you didn't want a kid."

"What made you think that?" He asked. She sniffled and he wiped away her tears.

"Because, we - never talked about kids. You'd always avoid the topic," Mari told him.

"That's because I was too scared to ask you about kids," he told her. She nodded. "It's great that you're pregnant Mari."

"I guess it is!" Mari said with a smile. Sohinki leaned in and kissed her.

"I love you! And I will love this baby," he told her. She smiled.

"I love you too!"

Katy was waiting outside, wondering if she should go in. Shayla and Ian came outside to find her standing there.

"Kat!" Shayla said running over to her. Katy smiled and backed away from her.

"Shay, I would hug you but I'm covered in dirt!" She said looking down at her outfit. Katy was covered in dirt. She was wearing jeans and a plaid shirt.

"Wow, you dressed up for the occasion," Ian said with a smile. Shayla laughed.

"I only own like 7 outfits Ian," Katy told him. He nodded.

"You need to get more clothes!" Shayla said with a smile. Ian chuckled. Katy looked at the two curiously. Something was going on there.

"Only have enough room in my bag for 7 outfits," Katy said.

"So, where do you live?" Ian asked.

"Everywhere and nowhere," Katy answered. "Would I be able to put my bag in one of your cars?" Shayla nodded and they three went to her car. "So, how's your guy's dating lives going?"

"Um, okay I guess," the two answered together. They looked at each other and laughed slightly.

"Really? Shay, I thought you were with Damien!" Katy said.

"I am, but not for long," Shayla said walking inside. Ian and Katy quickly followed her.