"Finally, I get to fight the great Rachel Dragneel!" Jura said with a grin.
"You certainly have gotten stronger than last time we fought."
"So have you, taking on three century class quests. You've been really busy." I was tired of the small talk. Fire started surrounding my body. A purple aura came around Jura's body. We were getting charged up. Then, before I could react, a piller of rock smashed me in my stomach! All the air left my lungs.

But with that, I inhaled and fire bursted out of my mouth. Like a dragon, unlike Nastu, I don't say fire dragon I just do the attack. I'm too advanced for that. Or that's just how I keep my power in check. Jura groaned in pain. Then before I knew it another huge pillar came and crushed my insides and I felt a huge jerk of pain in my side from an old injury. I felt a jolt of lightning in my body.
I was thrown to the ground and I still felt the lightning in me. I was screaming clenching my side. I stared coughing up blood. Then two pillars came and smashed me from each side of me. I screamed again, it seemed that the lightning got worse. I was getting thrown around like a rag doll.
Finally, I got enough strength to get up and attack. I made a huge ball of fire over my head a threw it with all my might. It went flying towards Jura. He made a cage around himself trying to block my attack. My flames broke threw. Dust and rock flew everywhere. I was on my knees. I coughed up blood. I was taking in deep breaths. I was barley breathing. The dust cleared and Jura was burnt and knocked out.
I tried to get up. My legs were wobbly. My vision was blurry. I needed to find the flag. I was looking for the fairy on a flag. I saw it. I tried to run to it incase Jura woke up. I climbed up a hill to get the flag. When I reached the top a huge jolt of pain/lightning in my side. I screamed. And fell to the ground. I was reaching for the flag I touched it.
I slowly got up. The pain in my side was worse. I could barley breath without feeling a jolt of lightning in my body. I coughed up blood again. I was finally on my feet not stable. I was dizzy and couldn't see strait. I took the flag out of the ground and held it up over my head.

Laxus point of view:

"YAH!!! RACHEL BEAT JURA!!!!" Gramps yelled jumping up and down.
"Are we going to win?" Asked Erza
"Of course we are, she won." I said turning around.
My eyes went back to the huge lacerma screen that showed Rachel climbing to the top of the mountain. She was coughing out blood and screaming in pain. Something wasn't right. She wouldn't be like that, she's really hurt. Maybe from her century quest?
She held the flag above her head, she was really beat. She had a black eye. I'm going to kill Jura for hurting her like that. She was breathing really heavy. She was trembling.
"FAIRY TAIL IS THE WINNER OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!!!"
I heard the pumpkin announce.
Then Rachel collapsed while screaming!!
"Rachel!!!" I yelled. Getting ready to jump and get her. The labyrinth disappeared leaving Rachel to fall in the dirt but before she hit the ground I had jumped over the railing and caught her before she fell.

She looked really bad. I've only seen her look like that once. How could she be that hurt, no one used lightning on her! How can she be like this?! She was gasping and she was crying, she looked at me and smiled. Then she winced in pain.
"Rachel, you're going to be okay!" I said while picking her up into my arms. She started coughing blood again, it got on my shirt, I didn't care. I wanted her to be safe.
"Where's... Poliusica?" She said weakly
"She's in the recovery room. She's ready to take care of you." I said while wiping tears away from her face. I was almost to the hospital when Rachel passed out.

When I got in the hospital she was ready for her. But Poliusica told me to leave. And Mira came in to help. I was almost about to cry. I hope she is okay. I just don't understand how this could have happened!

Gramps came and sat next to me on a bench. I was leaning over to were my head was resting on the back of my hands.
"She will be alright boy."
"It doesn't even feel like we won the games. Poor Rachel she's so beat up." I said trying not to cry. I never ever wanted to see her like that. Then the door clicks open and Mira comes out.
"Rachel needs to get to magnolia. Poliusica says that she could use the strength of being home. She wants her to leave right away."
"I'll send for a carriage." Gramps said getting up.
"I'll stay with Rachel. I'll go with her." Then Poliusica came out of the room giving me the death glare. What did I do?!!
"Rachel needs her master to travel with her not this idiot." What?!! Im her boyfriend!!!
Anger started in my body. My head was heating up.
"Hey I get it if you don't like me,but Rachel and I have been best friends since we were little kids! I need to be there for her!"